Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR!!!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    In a historic move, the kelong admin cheesecake admits to the mistake and accepts full responsibility.

The kelong admin, cheesecake said, "There shouldn't be any finger-pointing. At the end of the day, the incident happened in the GUESS GUESS GUESS and we will have to be responsible for the mistake.

"We will have to accept all responsibilities and accept all penalties imposed.

"We will also form a special committee to look into this matter. If we are to be fined, then so be it."

kekekekkee
    No need form special comm. Whoever free can just audit.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

In a historic move, the kelong admin cheesecake admits to the mistake and accepts full responsibility.

The kelong admin, cheesecake said, "There shouldn't be any finger-pointing. At the end of the day, the incident happened in the GUESS GUESS GUESS and we will have to be responsible for the mistake.

"We will also form a special committee to look into this matter. If we are to be fined, then so be it."

kekekekkee
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

kekekekkee
    And this special committee will be headed by none other than CC himself?

Well done CC... at least you admit mistake and make rectification! Unlike PUB still say it's 50 years once occurrence hor!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Well done CC... at least you admit mistake and make rectification! Unlike PUB still say it's 50 years once occurrence hor!
    admit no use, must kena sacked, declare all millions of dollars paid are return....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

hello boys and gals, welcome to thread no.57, LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone!

Finally a new season is about to unfold.

We've made some good signings, Charlie Adam and some not-so-sure such as Jordan Henderson and Stewart Downing.

Let's see how this season will unfold!!
    hello yaya

Quote Originally Posted by pepper0104 View Post
    hello yaya
    ?? closet fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    And this special committee will be headed by none other than CC himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    admit no use, must kena sacked, declare all millions of dollars paid are return....

wahahahahahaha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by pepper0104 View Post
    hello yaya
    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    ?? closet fan?

think so. could be mr.big's friend! hahahaha!

Milan agree Aquilani loan move

Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani will return to Italy with AC Milan for the rest of the season after agreeing a loan move to the San Siro.

The former Roma player moved to Anfield in 2009 but struggled to make an impact in the Barclays Premier League and was allowed to spend the 2010/11 campaign back in Serie A with Juventus.

Now Milan have moved for the 27-year-old Italy international, with the deal only now hinging on the outcome of a medical.

Liverpool announced on their official website that an option has been negotiated to make the move permanent in the future.

Liverpool director of football Damien Comolli said: "I want to pay tribute to the way Alberto has conducted himself during these discussions.

"Throughout the entire process, his only desire has been to play football and he has put this ahead of any other considerations and at personal cost to himself. We wish him well for the season ahead."

Tmd, loan again?

think so. could be mr.big's friend! hahahaha!
    Talk about closet fans, have not since Melvin didi for a long time. Seven month finish already?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Talk about closet fans, have not since Melvin didi for a long time. Seven month finish already?
    think he got detention mah. wahahahahaha

Next game guess guess guess not out?
    Want to put 2-0 Carroll Carroll

think he got detention mah. wahahahahaha
    Otherwise visa not approvedHahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Otherwise visa not approvedHahahahahahaha

wahahahahahahaha!

likely so! kekekekeke

Let us get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table!

1). Airfins 6pt
    2). Taurean 4pts
    3). Koplady11 3pts
    4). bro rodz 2pts
    5). Actor13 1pt
    6). Taurean 1pt
    7). Cheesecake 1pt
    8). blazer_workz 1pt
    9). roadrunner 1pt
    10). sunnyday 1pt
    11). shunzi 1pt
    12). grumpy 1pt
    13). nemesis32 1pt --> for first scorer, Suarez.

27-8-2011

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. bolton wanderers.
    ANFIELD!!!

1). 2-0 LFC Wins! (Carroll, carroll) sunnyday.
    2). 4-0 LFC WINS! ( Carroll, Suarez) CC

First time my name first in the list. Hope no kelong this time

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    First time my name first in the list. Hope no kelong this time
    it cannot be helped.
    So be it.
    once every 50 years!

wahahahahaha!

The Friday August 26 Transfer Gossip

LIVERPOOL LEAD CHASE FOR FREEBIE BELLAMY

To borrow one of the backpage headlines, we're all set for the Nutter With The Putter Part Two.

In a deal that makes considerable sense to us, Liverpool are expected to bring Craig Bellamy back to Anfield after Manchester City reportedly wrote off the remaining years on his lucrative contract.

'City are prepared to negotiate a settlement with Bellamy, covering the remaining 10 months of his £95,000-a-week contract, to get him off their wage bill,' reports The Mirror. 'This will clear the way for the Wales striker to return to Anfield on a free transfer, four years after he was sold following a fall-out with manager Rafa Benitez.'

However, the deal is far from done and The Times, always keen on reporting anything to do with Pool, reckon that Spurs, a long-time mooted destination for the Welshman, are also interested in the freebie:

'The 32-year-old is being pursued by a number of Barclays Premier League clubs, and Liverpool are leading the chase for their former player despite strong interest from Tottenham Hotspur. Kenny Dalglish has long been an admirer of Bellamy and is keen to add to his attacking options. He thinks that Bellamy could dovetail equally well with Andy Carroll or Luis Suárez and could also be used as an impact substitute.'

Meanwhile, it's also understood, to use that horrible over-used word, that Liverpool are close to signing Sebastian Coates for £7m.