Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR!!!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

Their midfield is strong but not that fantastic.. their strikers are really good though. Aguero is very good, prob better than Torres (during liverpool time). Dzeko is improving this season, looks very impressive and strong. Tevez is excellent if he has the HEART to play. Balotelli is a nightmare... excellent player but no discipline... still can inflict pain on opponents!

So far i think Liverpool has been a little slow... like still in pre-season form. Good thing is we have no Europe distraction. The signings so far have impressed except for Jordan Henderson. i think he still figuring out what is his position and how to contribute. Carroll i think will suffer as he doesn't really suit Liverpool's playing style.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Their midfield is strong but not that fantastic.. their strikers are really good though. Aguero is very good, prob better than Torres (during liverpool time). Dzeko is improving this season, looks very impressive and strong. Tevez is excellent if he has the HEART to play. Balotelli is a nightmare... excellent player but no discipline... still can inflict pain on opponents!

So far i think Liverpool has been a little slow... like still in pre-season form. Good thing is we have no Europe distraction. The signings so far have impressed except for Jordan Henderson. i think he still figuring out what is his position and how to contribute. Carroll i think will suffer as he doesn't really suit Liverpool's playing style.
    wa ghost!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hehehe! we everywhere oso weak. haha!

keep waving those g strings to motivate the players

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

keep waving those g strings to motivate the players
    u mux b sure to help bro rodz n bro kuanwk wave those boys' gstrings!

Tonite Man united vs hotspurs.

Heard Modric not playing as heart no longer there..........

Man united will be without Vidic and ferdinand.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

AC Milan wanna sign aquaman, stating he is a world class player.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Tonite Man united vs hotspurs.

Heard Modric not playing as heart no longer there..........

Man united will be without Vidic and ferdinand.

hope hotcakes' vdv can hurt them!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    AC Milan wanna sign aquaman, stating he is a world class player.

ya let him go.

Milan confirm talks over signing Alberto Aquilani from Liverpool

• Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi keen to bring in midfielder
    • 'I like him a lot, he's an interesting player'

Milan's owner, Silvio Berlusconi, has confirmed the club are in talks over signing Alberto Aquilani from Liverpool. The midfielder has been linked with a return to Italy all summer having spent last season on loan at Juventus.

Milan are looking to strengthen their midfield after failing to bring Fiorentina's Riccardo Montolivo to San Siro – and Berlusconi admitted he is a fan of the 27-year-old.

"We are negotiating for Aquilani," he said. "I like him a lot, he's an interesting player. I've spoken about this with [the chief executive, Adriano] Galliani and [the coach, Massimiliano] Allegri. We will see what happens."

Aquilani is under contract with Liverpool until June 2014 but is not part of Kenny Dalglish's long-term plans at Anfield.

curry sauce!

hope hotcakes' vdv can hurt them!
    U standby his g string already or not?

Warnock considers Cole bid
    Takeover means QPR can afford to pay more of midfielder's wages

Last Updated: August 22, 2011 8:45am

thickthick curry sauce!

Neil Warnock admits Queens Park Rangers can now afford to pay a larger portion of Joe Cole's wages as he plots his moves in the transfer market.

Tony Fernandes' takeover at Loftus Road last week has given Warnock added funds to strengthen his squad before the transfer window closes.

The QPR boss has up to a dozen targets and is hoping to bring in 'four or five' fresh faces to improve his options.

Liverpool midfielder Cole is among the players to have been linked with the newly-promoted club after failing to make an impact since moving to Anfield last summer.

Cole started just nine Premier League games last season and has not been involved in Kenny Dalglish's squad for the opening two fixtures of the current campaign.

Utopia

The England international's wages have previously been mooted as a stumbling block for any transfer away from Liverpool and Warnock refused to be drawn on whether he would bid for the 29-year-old.

However, Warnock acknowledged the injection of funds by Fernandes has given him a stronger hand to play in the transfer market over the coming days.

"We will not just spend money for the sake of it," said Warnock. "We have to get quality players in to the club.

"Joe Cole? We can probably afford 30 or 40 per cent of his wages now. The chairman knows all my targets and we are discussing them.

"This man coming in, Tony Fernandes, is a dream come true. You do not often get the opportunity to look at players I have only dreamed about. I am in Utopia."

KENNY DALGLISH TRACKS £10M KEVIN DOYLE

22nd August 2011
    By Dave Lyons

gao gao curry sauce ah!!

KENNY DALGLISH is considering a shock £10m move for Wolves striker Kevin Doyle before the transfer window shuts at the end of the month.

The Liverpool boss sent a scout to watch Doyle (left) in action for Wolves yesterday against Fulham – and the 27-year-old impressed with a smart opening goal in his side’s 2-0 win.

Dalglish had been linked earlier this summer with a move for Doyle’s international pal Shane Long before his switch to West Brom.

Liverpool’s director of football Damien Comolli is also keen to bring Doyle to Anfield. He wanted to take him to Tottenham during his time at White Hart Lane.

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy will want to hang on to Doyle as he has played a key role in their 100 per cent start to the season.

But Dalglish has been backed so far in the transfer market by Liverpool’s American owners and if he is determined to land the Irishman his financial muscle may be too much for Wolves to fend off.

The Reds boss has some top attacking talent in Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll.

But with David Ngog third in the pecking order, an insider last night claimed that he was eager to bring in one more striker before the window shut – and that Doyle was his top target.

hotcakes will whack the clowns new lamppost goalie!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    hotcakes will whack the clowns new lamppost goalie!

the new manCircle utd clowns gk, disgust?

wahahahahahahahahahhaa

the new manCircle utd clowns gk, disgust?

wahahahahahahahahahhaa

isn't that good?

u mux b sure to help bro rodz n bro kuanwk wave those boys' gstrings!
    uh cc, all the important stuff is in that chest u co-own with bro rodz (or was it bro rodz rent fr u?)

Kyrgiakos leaves Reds

tks for services rendered to the club.
    a surprise, given the shortage of centrebacks who are not injury prone currently..

Aquaman had alot of support from KOP and many wants him to stay after he impress in the pre season. Hope Meirelies won't go too.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    now we know why won.. kelccm still sleeping!
    During the 1st half I watch till TL sia so much possession and yet no goal so I change to my my LFC kit for the 2nd half and that seems to do the trick
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

uh cc, all the important stuff is in that chest u co-own with bro rodz (or was it bro rodz rent fr u?)

wat chest? hehehehe u haf to share it with bro rodz and bro grumpy! kekekkee

Kyrgiakos leaves Reds

tks for services rendered to the club.
    a surprise, given the shortage of centrebacks who are not injury prone currently..

yayyyyy now it seems that we will move in for ryan shawcross?

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast