Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR!!!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

Starting lineup today, suarez on the bench, cc doing uh..backroom support:
    The Reds team in full is: Reina, Kelly, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Adam, Henderson, Downing, Carroll, Kuyt. Subs: Doni, Flanagan, Skrtel, Meireles, Spearing, Suarez, Maxi.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR

KD dropping flanagan to the bench for his mistake, kuyt back. should drop henderson instead of suarez

looks gd though

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    KD dropping flanagan to the bench for his mistake, kuyt back. should drop henderson instead of suarez

looks gd though
    sigh, being too slack vs arsenal reserves tho..

Really played like sai. No creativity and no possession. Haiz.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Really played like sai. No creativity and no possession. Haiz.
    disagree.
    regaining possession easily enough.
    juz doing nothing with it, slowish tempo..
    needs some individual trickery instead of hoping andy carrot will drop in a nice nice ball to be walloped in..

Bring on Saurez!!!!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

juz survived a clear shot fr arsenal inside the box..
    sigh..

ouch! that's a nasty tackle!

Quote Originally Posted by pingpongsong View Post
    ouch! that's a nasty tackle!
    fr pingpong.. 8P
    king kenny knows best, and carrot is off for suarez, but havent seen much henderson in 2nd half so why was kitie out for meireles instead.. ?

keke... like that also can... goal!!!!!!!

2-0. finally 3pt at the emirates.

but somehow feel bad for arsenal..

Quote Originally Posted by pingpongsong View Post
    keke... like that also can... goal!!!!!!!
    2goals to finish the game..
    cc muz have found another gee to utilize in the end..

both goal are result of poor lines-man skill.

overall the match should have ended in draw, liverpool lucky that one hot gunner got send off

Sweet victory

much wk to do! nt a gd match. kenny mux find the rite balance!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Didnt watch the 1st half..2nd half looks clueless..maybe due to rain? Henderson looks a waste of money right now..hope he improves later in the season..enter Suarez and we looked a better team..an own goal for us i would take anytime coz manure will get penalties and dubious decisions to their advantage during the season..

arse..well i am sorry for their current state..but we were in poor state during the start of last season too..hope their season gets better coz they are a great young attacking team with or without fab..

last week we played well in the 1st half but got only a point...
    today we got 3points without even getting into 3rd gear..imagine when we are on top gear..bring on manure or shitty please..

anyway, am surprised that we last won at highbury/emirates some 11years ago!

who still remember Titi Camara?

he was the last LFC player to net the all important goal to bring us 3 pts! wow!

Gooners going to olD toilet next week, hope this will give them extra motivation to grab all 3 points and get their season going.

nice read here!

some history lesson n the sorry state gooners are in now.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Gooners going to olD toilet next week, hope this will give them extra motivation to grab all 3 points and get their season going.

waseh... machaim no hope no prayer for the gooners liao.

arse wanker mux play ultra defensive and hopefully can grab a draw!