Thread: Fotopro C5i 2 in 1 Titanium Color Tripod

Default Fotopro C5i 2 in 1 Titanium Color Tripod

hmmmm.. anyone using it?? is it good?? i just need some advice on it.. btw i've went down to the shop and play with it for awhile.. quite ok onli.. ><"

Default Re: Fotopro C5i 2 in 1 Titanium Color Tripod

Quote Originally Posted by icelykoh View Post
    hmmmm.. anyone using it?? is it good?? i just need some advice on it.. btw i've went down to the shop and play with it for awhile.. quite ok onli.. ><"
    Its ok nia frankly as i have one.
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    Its ok nia frankly as i have one.
    how ok is the ok?

how much u got it for? hmm interested to get 1 also

i'm kinda interested in the tripod-monopod thingy.. will 70-200mm sit firmly on it?? if there's no answer den i gonna test it myself alrdy.. ><

Hi all,

Btw, i am clarifying, not because i want to generate more thread .... -_-""

Mine is fotopro but not cs5i, its the cheaper version which cannot be use as a monopod. I paid around 125 for it.

The thing about this tripod fotopro pga-484 that i am using is, to open the stand, abit stiff. weight is heavy to me lar, but then, for the price of 125 whwhich offer such quality and able to change the 'reverse mounting'.... it is still a good choice to me for my budget.

Icelykoh, you must go and try leh. hehe the color are nice and for the price, its a good buy for tripod considering design, color, fashionable, usage....

Nicorn: you can go down and try wo. the lady very nice de.

And i will reply lesser liao lar. if not wait you say i just want to genearate thread
    Last edited by dreamsz; 16th July 2011 at 08:07 AM.
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

i'm kinda interested in the tripod-monopod thingy.. will 70-200mm sit firmly on it?? if there's no answer den i gonna test it myself alrdy.. ><
    I haven't seen the spec of the said tripod, but it should be higher than the weigh of your heaviest accessories + camera + lens. That say, even if the spec on paper is quite alright, it is still better for you to bring your heaviest setup to the shop and tested it out. Watch out for ballhead creeps... and see if you are comfortable with it.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Hi I just bought it a couple of weeks at $145. the legs are as it stiff but you can adjust the tension by Allen key. Really love the tripod and never regret. Stylish and light for my travel.

Forget to add that I bought the c4. Don need monopod anyway.