Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 65

Thread: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

  1. #41

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    Sorry,

    I am a noob ...

    I know there is a term to call this but what my friend only told me is 'Bat Man' belt.
    first must locate where the bat cave is
    then plead with Batman to let go one of his belt to you.
    ....

    or just visit thinktankphoto.com site. Good luck.
    Last edited by coolthought; 21st July 2011 at 04:17 PM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  2. #42

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    first must locate where the bat cave is
    then plead with Batman to let go one of his belt to you.
    ....

    or just visit thinktankphoto.com site. Good luck.


    If i know where the bat cave is ....

    1st perosn i tell is the Joker.

    I believe that piece of news can let me afford a Nikon D4

  3. #43

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    Bro,

    I haven't buy it yet ...

    I dont have much info and i still don't know what i want ...

    In this condition, i go inside the shop sure kanna chop like chicken chop ...
    you can always use sites like amazon.com as a guide indicator. (plus conversion and shipping) not really accurate but at least for sure you will not be a carrot head.
    Or use the phone and call several shops.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  4. #44

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    Thats why lately i dare not go into any such shop.
    I have this feeling 1 look they can tell that i am a noob.... and very chop-able!
    everyone at one point of time will not know the price.
    the intelligent ones will call all the shops.
    the smart ones will check the price guide in cs.
    the clever ones check out the price on amazon.com or likewise.
    the sociable ones will bring along a knowledgeable friend
    the lazy ones will remain been a carrot, a noob and without his gears or much poorer.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  5. #45

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    everyone at one point of time will not know the price.
    the intelligent ones will call all the shops.
    the smart ones will check the price guide in cs.
    the clever ones check out the price on amazon.com or likewise.
    the sociable ones will bring along a knowledgeable friend
    the lazy ones will remain been a carrot, a noob and without his gears or much poorer.



    I am not Lazy !!!

    I just don't have the necessary strength to do the things i know i need to do !

  6. #46

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Hi I bought the lowepro light utility belt recently @ orient photo for $68. I was considering the Think tank speed pro 2 (at tk foto) at around $35 I think. However Think Tank's belt sliplock slots cannot fit general pouches with "standard" slip lock attachment. It seems to be designed specifically for Think Tank's pouches.

    Therefore I decided to go for the more ex Lowepro's so that I can get third party cheap pouches that fit. Also The light utility belt allows you to attach a back harness (buy separately) or it comes with a sling to use the shoulder help share the weight of your gear from your waist.

    The belt is padded, quite comfy and supports the weight of attaching my 300mm prime with case. Not yet tried loading bodies etc yet as I have yet to get cases with slip lock attachment. Belt system is convenient, say during events etc for changing lenses/taking flashes but do note it might not be as convenient as using a sling/backpack if you are touring around a place (in case of rain etc).

    Also it would cost some money to build up your full system, getting belt and all the pouches/cases, not that trendy if say you are going out with friends and you appear in urban batman gear. So do know the pros and cons of each type of gear carrier system and head down to Tk Foto or Orient Photo for a look, they have price tags labelled so no worries about being conned.

    According to TK Foto ppl, Think Tank seems to be a more popular choice so they aren't bringing in lowepro belts (yet), they have a last piece bulky DELXUE belt which seems to be hanging ard unsold.
    Last edited by gundamseed84; 25th July 2011 at 10:45 PM.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamenRider91
    I myself use the army issued belt & caribiners. Yup the belt above is widely available in Singapore as well. But I felt that there are cons to using it, as I'm not too tall, I find that the pouches touch/hit the floor when I squat down for some shots, not to mention lying down! So I don't really hang a lot of stuff on the belt.

    On the topic of tripods/monopods, any soul out there hangs them on the belt? I'm working on using velcro strips to secure my monopod horizontally across my back with the belt.
    TK use to sell a device that clips to the belt and can attach tripod to it, with quick release when you wants to use the tripod, around $60.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  8. #48

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by gundamseed84 View Post
    Hi I bought the lowepro light utility belt recently @ orient photo for $68. I was considering the Think tank speed pro 2 (at tk foto) at around $35 I think. However Think Tank's belt sliplock slots cannot fit general pouches with "standard" slip lock attachment. It seems to be designed specifically for Think Tank's pouches.

    Therefore I decided to go for the more ex Lowepro's so that I can get third party cheap pouches that fit. Also The light utility belt allows you to attach a back harness (buy separately) or it comes with a sling to use the shoulder help share the weight of your gear from your waist.

    The belt is padded, quite comfy and supports the weight of attaching my 300mm prime with case. Not yet tried loading bodies etc yet as I have yet to get cases with slip lock attachment. Belt system is convenient, say during events etc for changing lenses/taking flashes but do note it might not be as convenient as using a sling/backpack if you are touring around a place (in case of rain etc).

    Also it would cost some money to build up your full system, getting belt and all the pouches/cases, not that trendy if say you are going out with friends and you appear in urban batman gear. So do know the pros and cons of each type of gear carrier system and head down to Tk Foto or Orient Photo for a look, they have price tags labelled so no worries about being conned.

    According to TK Foto ppl, Think Tank seems to be a more popular choice so they aren't bringing in lowepro belts (yet), they have a last piece bulky DELXUE belt which seems to be hanging ard unsold.



    I think you make a good choice, Bro.
    Can post a picture.

  9. #49
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by google View Post


    I am not Lazy !!!

    I just don't have the necessary strength to do the things i know i need to do !
    Strange, you have the strenght to type in here and read all the replies, reply with larger font... but you don't have the strenght to send an email to those shops and ask for a quotation? Hmm...

    And by relying on others, what if the price had changed and it was no longer valid?
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  10. #50
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123

    Strange, you have the strenght to type in here and read all the replies, reply with larger font... but you don't have the strenght to send an email to those shops and ask for a quotation? Hmm...

    And by relying on others, what if the price had changed and it was no longer valid?
    Bro, please don't make uncle google angry.. He will put pi sai in your lens.. I kena before Liao.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  11. #51
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Ok. sorry
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  12. #52

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Well here's a link, I guess the rest is up to you.

    http://blog.warehouseexpress.com/the...pro-sf-series/

  13. #53

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Ok. sorry

    Sorry, too late ...


    *Evil*

  14. #54

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    feel like DIY-ing.

    ROFL. using an SBO

  15. #55
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by google

    Sorry, too late ...

    *Evil*
    Uncle rhino, RUN!!!!!!!!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  16. #56
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    feel like DIY-ing.

    ROFL. using an SBO
    o.o you got SBO ah?
    Lousy de My Flickr

  17. #57

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    first must locate where the bat cave is
    then plead with Batman to let go one of his belt to you.
    ....

    or just visit thinktankphoto.com site. Good luck.
    If you find Batman, you must seduce him to take off his belt.
    Once his pants are down, there's your chance!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  18. #58

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    If you find Batman, you must seduce him to take off his belt.
    Once his pants are down, there's your chance!


    You seems to be quite careless in your statement ...

    You fotgotten Robin.
    He will turned into a Angry Bird and attack you.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    If you find Batman, you must seduce him to take off his belt.
    Once his pants are down, there's your chance!
    I am not interested in that belt.... *points at google*
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  20. #60

    Default Re: Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    o.o you got SBO ah?
    why can't i have one?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •