Thread: Stunning Photography

Default Stunning Photography

Being a relative newcomer to Clubsnap Ive been having a good look around the various forums and have found some very interesting ideas and usefull information .
    Some of the photos in the galleries are nothing less than stunning ,you guys and girls are a credit to the world of photography in more ways than one.
    I'll have to pull my socks up and get cracking to catch you all up a bit .
    Many thanks to all who assisted me in a search for lenses and to all who have helped me along in other ways the information availble here is top notch .

Cheers to all - regards from steve

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steviemac
    Being a relative newcomer to Clubsnap Ive been having a good look around the various forums and have found some very interesting ideas and usefull information .
    Some of the photos in the galleries are nothing less than stunning ,you guys and girls are a credit to the world of photography in more ways than one.
    Many thanks to all who assisted me in a search for lenses and to all who have helped me along in other ways the information availble here is top notch .

Anything, we can assist, just ask.

Hi Steviemac,

first off, may i offer you a warm (albeit belated) welcome to Clubsnap.

Thanks for all the compliments. I'm sure alot of photographers here are delighted to have someone who appreciate all the effort they have put into their pictures.

Meanwhile, do enjoy your stay.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Thumbs up

for the welcome Wolfgang , I just hope I might be able to contribute something usefull

for the welcome Wolfgang , I just hope I might be able to contribute something usefull

Well, don't sell yourself short. I'm sure you'll be able to do so.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"