Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That irriating click sound....

Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    looked up becoz it was a 20D.
    LOL what? it goes "20D20D20D" per second burst mode huh? ahahaha
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

my friend's eos 33 sounds pretty quiet...i guess having a quiet camera is useful at times...but when there is no restriction, i'd take my f801's zzz-chack! any day!

Looking at another CS member works on a recent concert reminds me of this incident.

Was at the Raffles Hotel Jubilie Hall, watch a performance. It was a singing performance with some acts involved.

There are this young lady with a rather fierce looking Nikon DSLR, flash and a mono-pod. During the performance, she was clicking away. The shuttle sound is rather loud and distracting. Can't remember if she used the flashed.

So irriating to the point that I felt like standing up, stop the performance and ask her to stop clicking.

I don't really care if she was the official photographer or not. But to distrib my enjoyment of the performance is definately RUDE.

Do I have the right to do so ?

Perhaps I should bring my Metz 60 flash and attached a slave to it. Everytime she snaped, the flash triggers..... deep frying her shots. If she wanted to ruin my evening, i shall return the favour with interest.
    Ya why don't you do just that.

Perhaps I should bring my Metz 60 flash and attached a slave to it. Everytime she snaped, the flash triggers..... deep frying her shots. If she wanted to ruin my evening, i shall return the favour with interest.
    what if she was using canon?
    then your plan won't work

another bonus to buy canon

since it is in a theatre, I should stand up, blow the whistle and stop the performance.

Tell the photographer off and then demanded that she be removed.

perhaps I could be talent scouted this way too.

after all, my consumer rights entitles me to a fair and peaceful evening of performance, especially when I paid for it. fair exchange for my cash, and not too much to ask for....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12