Thread: Good Camera pouch for hking

Default Good Camera pouch for hking

Hi Guys,

I'm seeking some advise from the experience photographers with regards to Camera pouches.

Yesterday I saw a chap with a Quick Access camera pouch (front facing) that was strap on his chest quite securely. I was interested in the pouch as it will be good for my hiking trip. The Camera pouch I have now is strap across the shoulder making it very loose and moves around a lot when I shift around.

Does anyone know of a similar bag as the one above? I will be using it to store a D7000 with 18 - 200 mm lens.

Cheers
    Merc

Blog Entries

Default Re: Good Camera pouch for hking

Quote Originally Posted by mercuryz1 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm seeking some advise from the experience photographers with regards to Camera pouches.

Yesterday I saw a chap with a Quick Access camera pouch (front facing) that was strap on his chest quite securely. I was interested in the pouch as it will be good for my hiking trip. The Camera pouch I have now is strap across the shoulder making it very loose and moves around a lot when I shift around.

Does anyone know of a similar bag as the one above? I will be using it to store a D7000 with 18 - 200 mm lens.

Cheers
    Merc
    Erm, are you looking for a pouch type bag? or a sling bag?

Default Re: Good Camera pouch for hking

Is this what you have in mind? Comes in different sizes.

http://www.clikelite.com/products/st...chest-carrier/

There may be other brands with such functions too.
    Last edited by Daoyin; 14th July 2011 at 05:42 PM.