Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Straps

Default Re: Straps

Quote Originally Posted by technoglitz87 View Post
    depends on what i'm gonna do, if for long walks and long shoots like zoo trips, i use my optech neck strap.

If not jus stick with a hand strap,much easier to hold on to since it'll be in the bag or table once i finish taking shots.
    Hmm how much would a hand strap cost me?

Quote Originally Posted by azieai View Post
    Hi!
    Where can i get the Souldier straps? And how much would it cost?
    Souldier straps are somewhat "designed straps" right? Correct me if I'm wrong? Haha!
    I'm a big fan of colourful, designed things! Been thinking of changing my camera straps. I don't really like going around with the big eye catching "Canon" strapping around my shoulders :S
    Black rapid and Sunsniper are shoulder straps but they are not colourful at all, both of the brands come in black.

Anybody knows where can i get this kind of straps? http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2700/...2bb2106daa.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Black rapid and Sunsniper are shoulder straps but they are not colourful at all, both of the brands come in black.
    The Sunsniper looks decent to me! Their paddings don't look huge when i google-d it. Haha I'm small sized... and super skinny.
    The straps is connected to the bottom part of the camera? Am I right? How much would it cost me?

Anybody knows where can i get this kind of straps? http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2700/...2bb2106daa.jpg

The Sunsniper looks decent to me! Their paddings don't look huge when i google-d it. Haha I'm small sized... and super skinny.
    The straps is connected to the bottom part of the camera? Am I right? How much would it cost me?
    Cathay photo, TK foto, sgcamerastore, artworkfoto. And for the price, pice up your phone and call them up yourself to ask.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Cathay photo, TK foto, sgcamerastore, artworkfoto. And for the price, pice up your phone and call them up yourself to ask.
    Alrighty! Thank you so muchhhhhh
    visit to critique and comment? i still got so much to learn! http://www.flickr.com/photos/zyyy

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    what color? haha
    black. Don't like the brown color. If it was red/blue I would've bought that one. lol

Yes, the strap is connected to the tripod screw mount of your camera. It would cost the same as a blackrapid, around $100.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Most shops won't give discount. You get the display set, when the stock comes they have to open up a new one.
    hahaha. oicoic
    Lousy de My Flickr

Hmm how much would a hand strap cost me?
    Depending on the type u get, there's cheap alternatives lying around on ebay. There's also the costly ones from herringbone. it can range anywhere from 20-80 dollars. i ordered one off from korea, still waiting for it to come then give a review on it see how it fares. There's also the optech e-z grip strap that looks comfy.

Hello! Anyone miss me? :P hehehe

Must review let me this noob get ot know ore or.
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    Hello! Anyone miss me? :P hehehe
    ................What do you think? ..............................
    Take the shot!

Hi!
    Where can i get the Souldier straps? And how much would it cost?
    Souldier straps are somewhat "designed straps" right? Correct me if I'm wrong? Haha!
    I'm a big fan of colourful, designed things! Been thinking of changing my camera straps. I don't really like going around with the big eye catching "Canon" strapping around my shoulders :S
    Hello. I got it from the States. Not sure if they ship internationally. You can always ask them.

Yup, they are designed straps. Originally made guitar straps and then ventured into camera straps a few years ago. The usual range is from US$30-60. I have Lawrie Black, Lightning Bolt, Skulls and Waves Navy White.

http://souldier.us/ Jimi Hendrix introduced me to this brand.
    Last edited by digitalpimp; 28th July 2011 at 01:02 AM.

I think this is Souldier Regal?

Quote Originally Posted by digitalpimp View Post
    Hello. I got it from the States. Not sure if they ship internationally. You can always ask them.

Yup, they are designed straps. Originally made guitar straps and then ventured into camera straps a few years ago. The usual range is from US$30-60. I have Lawrie Black, Lightning Bolt, Skulls and Waves Navy White.

http://souldier.us/ Jimi Hendrix introduced me to this brand.
    Personally?!

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    Personally?!
    Hahaha. I'd like to think that.

seems like a lot of "old birds" don't like to use the straps that came with the cams...

Quote Originally Posted by lexxmexx View Post
    seems like a lot of "old birds" don't like to use the straps that came with the cams...
    Actually newbie like me never use the 600D strap that comes with the camera too
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Tucksoon View Post
    Actually newbie like me never use the 600D strap that comes with the camera too
    what strap are you using?

Anyone using upstrap? Good? Where can get in SG?

Quote Originally Posted by lexxmexx

what strap are you using?
    US Op Tech
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast