Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Thread: Photo Marathon Contest 2004

well then.....lets hope canon is transparent abt their judging process so we know for sure instead of speculating =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mocha
    We might have to wait and see, public guessing might influence the result. And I think there're prizes for guessing the right one. On line voting might be a good idea too since they can make the system to accept one vote thru our ic.
    heheh, I'm waiting to vote loh!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    the best photo wins the competition, not the photog with the highest average score.
    Hmm, in that case the winner is surely taken from one of the assignment winner?
    If that's the case, why was it mentioned that you are not elligible for the grand prize if you don't submit all 3 photos??

Cheers

probably just to make sure you complete the full marathon.

maybe one of the 3 winners din submit all
    then the rest got chance

duno

hopefully some canon representative reads this and let us know so we have TRANSPARENCY !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    If that's the case, why was it mentioned that you are not elligible for the grand prize if you don't submit all 3 photos??

Cheers
    u won the island life assignment? nice shot!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    u won the island life assignment? nice shot!
    Thanks... just happened to be in the right place and the right time ...

Pics are up for viewing on the website! Can see the 3 assignment winners, but grand winner will only be announced on 20th Nov. Unless got some insider info.. hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon

Cheers
    I believe it shd be the otehr way round. i think the grand winner is one whereby the total scores is the highest.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    I believe it shd be the otehr way round. i think the grand winner is one whereby the total scores is the highest.
    no way.....

contestant A with scores of 10/10, 5/10 and 4/10 (total 19 points out of 30) losing to contestant B with 8/10, 7/10 and 5/10 (total 20 points out of 30)?

the 10/10 shot will win the grand prize, hands down.

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

then wats the pt of having the 30 ? just to get them all to go down to the ceremony on 20th to get the crowd ? then quite .... liaos...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011