Thread: A bit late, but anyone up for morning shoot in Chinatown tomorrow?

Default A bit late, but anyone up for morning shoot in Chinatown tomorrow?

Hi there,
    Anyone up for morning shoot in Chinatown tomorrow (thursday, around 6.30am)?
    Streets and hawker centres thats what interests me. Anyone is welcome
    Iza

Default Re: A bit late, but anyone up for morning shoot in Chinatown tomorrow?

Have never done Chinatown like at 0630hr before, what can be expected?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    Have never done Chinatown like at 0630hr before, what can be expected?
    the opening of the market stalls and preparation of foodstuff. people heading to the market. delivery of goods. people going to work. the usual.

i thought you would know since you believe that someone won't turn up so you can take their place.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    the opening of the market stalls and preparation of foodstuff. people heading to the market. delivery of goods. people going to work. the usual.

i thought you would know since you believe that someone won't turn up so you can take their place.

how does believing someone wont turn up so that i can take their place have any bearing as to whether i would know what would be happening at Chinatown at 0630hr in the morning when i have said i have never gone there to shoot so early in the morning.

what talking you???

anyway, thanks for the reply...at least.
    Last edited by Reportage; 14th July 2011 at 01:31 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

lol, from the outing last Saturday?
    Canon EOS 600D | 17-40 L | 24-105 L | 100 L | 50mm 1.8II | BG-E8

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJon82 View Post
    lol, from the outing last Saturday?

why would you think that?

why would you think that?
    Was at the outing, don't know what happen at that time, but saw the organizer's friends talking about it at the photo thread...

Anyway, cheers. Looking for another outing.
    Canon EOS 600D | 17-40 L | 24-105 L | 100 L | 50mm 1.8II | BG-E8