Thread: Where to learn studio and protrait photography?

Default Where to learn studio and protrait photography?

Any recommended place to learn good studio and protrait photography? Have been very much wanted to learn on the technique of lightings. Thanks....

Default Magazines and Books

Read all you can then shoot all you can, then do it again!

That is what I did!

Learn from this master who will be able to tell you what does Portrait really stands for!

www.jmpjoseph.com

Blog Entries

try going for classes conducted by fellow CSers - brett, astin, pro-image etc... they are good starter classes for beginners. i've been to astin's and brett's studio classes to learn the basics of lighting and posing a model.

if u got the $$$, classes conducted at TPG (the photographer's gallery - MITA HQ) or objectifs are another option.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

i have taken a variety of courses at objectifs and i am very happy with what i have learnt there, tip: ask as many questions as possible dont be shy, cuz you are paying for the knowledge better squeeze as much as you can
    haha
    also they have macs and a large format epson printers there and their staff are really helpful and friendly !

I have a studio and organize regular paid workshop, where I explain the basic stuffs about studio and portrait. If u are interested to join, u can refer to my posts on event forum. U can also visit my website gallery for some samples and some studio equipment/explanation.

learn from other CSers....look at more photos...take more..

develop your own style....very important..

You can try pro-image, he is one of the master photographer too! His studio skill is

Thanks guys!!!!