Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do with your gear if you're bored and don't feel like taking photos

Default What to do with your gear if you're bored and don't feel like taking photos

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg coolest thing I've seen all day! Thanks for making my day, uncle eleven!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Default Re: What to do with your gear if you're bored and don't feel like taking photos

omg....amazing!!! Thanks for sharing...

Default Re: What to do with your gear if you're bored and don't feel like taking photos

4 min domino... cool!

Do they have a "the making of" version...wonder how long it took to piece it together!

Ok, everybody pass me all your photography gears............................................. ...
    Take the shot!

Oh my word, how much gear does this guy have? Did you see the negative developing as it trundled down?
    Awesome.
    Nikonian since 2003
    F55 | D700

watched it at work. i was

Wicked!!!
    Just photograph what you think is beautiful - that is all that matters. ~ Wing Shya ~
    .:Flickr:.

Quote Originally Posted by esoeij
    Do they have a "the making of" version...wonder how long it took to piece it together!
    Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfrmT...e_gdata_player

I am guessing they must have planned at least a year, with many trial and errors in between before it became a success.

One word: AWESOME!!!

this guy owns a heck of a lot of gorillapods

..... and the video is bloody amazing!!!!!!!

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Wow, great engineering feat!

Wow! Pure genius and awesomeness!

did i just saw a lens being whacked off by a hammer???

dang! that was awesome!!!
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

If you watch the credits, you'll see that most of the stuff is sponsored. I was laughing at the use of Nikon lens caps rolling down the ramps.

Quote Originally Posted by bayusuputra View Post
    did i just saw a lens being whacked off by a hammer???

dang! that was awesome!!!
    if i'm not mistaken, it was a lone canon lens (and L lens at that) in a line of nikons.

amazing creativity these guys had to make a 4min domino-effect spanning across (and around) the room.
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

Quote Originally Posted by pasay

if i'm not mistaken, it was a lone canon lens (and L lens at that) in a line of nikons. :
    Probably a lens mug??

Quote Originally Posted by esoeij

Probably a lens mug??
    Oh man, i hope so. Shame to let all that good glass go to waste. Now that u mentioned it, it did have a hollow sound when it hit the wall, no glass breaking
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

Quote Originally Posted by esoeij View Post
    Probably a lens mug??
    yup. it is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast