Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Samsung Vs Iphone

  1. #41

    Default Re: Samsung Vs Iphone

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    What explanation do you need?

    How about you dun poke your nose into my affairs...

    No point replying you...

    you can type and ask what you like

    i cant be bothered with you

    do i need to go into the very details

    how much will you pay me to go into detail

    who are you to teach me

    Are you a rocket scientist???


    Ha ha ha...................................
    I'm getting one of these shirts. Problem?


  2. #42
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: Samsung Vs Iphone

    Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    Hi,

    Your I Phone have voice navigator??

    May i ask when you bought the phone already comes with it or
    You installed it somewhere else?

    I am road blind, that's whi i can't do without a GPS (Handphone)

    If the sofeware is installed seperately, can tell us where you installed??

    The above is one of the reason, why until now i did not buy I Phone.
    I always stick to NOKIA because of their voice GPS Navigator function.
    Install Bon Bon into your fone. Works just as good........................

    Comes wif spanking apps........................
    Last edited by madmartian; 15th July 2011 at 11:58 AM.
    Take the shot!

  3. #43
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian
    Install Bon Bon into your fone. Works just as good........................

    Comes wif spanking apps........................ :bsmilie
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  4. #44
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: Samsung Vs Iphone

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    That's y they are called smart fones............... or maybe spanking fones...........................
    Take the shot!

  5. #45

    Default Re: Samsung Vs Iphone

    Guys,

    Anybody using the Samsung S 2?

    How much is the cost for the phone(No contract)

    How is the feedback?

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by google
    Guys,

    Anybody using the Samsung S 2?

    How much is the cost for the phone(No contract)

    How is the feedback?
    Should be around 850....very very fast.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Samsung Vs Iphone

    Quote Originally Posted by Berkins View Post
    Should be around 850....very very fast.

    Bro,

    Fast as in .... Internet ?

    I am narrowing down my search ...

    I think the Samsung Galaxy S2 .... not bad ...

    but need to know more ... none of my friends have that phone.

    $850 is close to iphone.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by google

    Bro,

    Fast as in .... Internet ?

    I am narrowing down my search ...

    I think the Samsung Galaxy S2 .... not bad ...

    but need to know more ... none of my friends have that phone.

    $850 is close to iphone.
    Everything is fast...try it out at the telco shops and u will know what I mean.... the 4.3" screen beats iPhone anytime...in fact I sold my iPhone after two weeks ...,can't stand the tiny screen and the lack of customization options. I still use my ipad 2 for magazine browsing though.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Samsung Vs Iphone

    Quote Originally Posted by Berkins View Post
    Everything is fast...try it out at the telco shops and u will know what I mean.... the 4.3" screen beats iPhone anytime...in fact I sold my iPhone after two weeks ...,can't stand the tiny screen and the lack of customization options. I still use my ipad 2 for magazine browsing though.

    How much you bought??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •