Thread: Help! PS3 DBZ Raging Blast

Default Help! PS3 DBZ Raging Blast

Being a DBZ fan, I got excited and bought this BD game, without checking the particulars on the case. When I started playing it, the words are in Japanese (or Korean??) and when I checked the case, I don't see anything that says English version and worst, there's a tag "FOR KOREA ONLY"

I googled to check if I can change the language to english but can't seem to find one. I'm trying to call the shop to see if I can exchange it (I don't mind topping up) but no one's answering everytime I call, not sure if the number is correct

Anyone got this similar problem who might be able to help? I wanted to know if its still possible to change the language to English or better sell it

I know it my fault for not checking it before i bought it, don't scold me pls
    I shoot with my A7II . I shoot with my Kalashnikov AEG. I just love shooting ;)

Default Re: Help! PS3 DBZ Raging Blast

Quote Originally Posted by r0n1n View Post
    Being a DBZ fan, I got excited and bought this BD game, without checking the particulars on the case. When I started playing it, the words are in Japanese (or Korean??) and when I checked the case, I don't see anything that says English version and worst, there's a tag "FOR KOREA ONLY"

I googled to check if I can change the language to english but can't seem to find one. I'm trying to call the shop to see if I can exchange it (I don't mind topping up) but no one's answering everytime I call, not sure if the number is correct

Anyone got this similar problem who might be able to help? I wanted to know if its still possible to change the language to English or better sell it

Check the bottom part of the back of the box, it will usually display the audio and subtitles languages available. If English is not indicated as one of the language it means that English audio and subtitles are not available.

What kind of game is it?

If it's a fighting game I usually ignore the text and just play the hell out of it

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Check the bottom part of the back of the box, it will usually display the audio and subtitles languages available. If English is not indicated as one of the language it means that English audio and subtitles are not available.
    there's none the print at the back looks Korean except for Dolby, Linear PCM and of course the trademark

thanks bro!
    Last edited by r0n1n; 12th July 2011 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    What kind of game is it?

If it's a fighting game I usually ignore the text and just play the hell out of it

hahaha yes it is, the problem is I wanted to do arcade type of game (vs Player 2) but can't get the menu. I got this youtube video but its only showing the main menus. and nothing is shown on the sub-menus sigh

Hmm... based on my experience you usually don't go more than two levels of menus before you start playing. Anything more it's usually for configurations/other features. You can start from there I guess.

Hmm... based on my experience you usually don't go more than two levels of menus before you start playing. Anything more it's usually for configurations/other features. You can start from there I guess.
    I can play vs cpu alright, cos its on the first menu. but all in all, there are 9! I also wanted to set my control buttons and other settings.

Ouch haha..

Don't have that game, so I don't really know what it looks like.

Ouch haha..

Don't have that game, so I don't really know what it looks like.
    no worries, thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by r0n1n View Post

you bought from where? ps3 got lot of regions one, you should know. even though console can play all regions but the differences are the languages and subtitles.
    Objection !!!

*facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    you bought from where? ps3 got lot of regions one, you should know. even though console can play all regions but the differences are the languages and subtitles.
    i got it from Playcraft (during the Gain expo sale). region is not an issue really, coz i can play with it, but as you said the difference is the language and subtitles

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    *facepalm*

1. Go to a language school
    2. Study Jap or Korean
    3. ???
    4. Profit!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka