I am planning on a trip coming march and i have a few questions. Hope to get some answers from those who had went there before. It is my first time there and will be a relatively 10 days short trip. I will be trekking to mainly Ghorepani and Poon hill.
1) What can i expect to see along this trail? Anything interesting?
2) What sort of weather can i expect at this time of the year? Will there be snow?
3) Related to 2. What sort of clothing should i pack? Also, is a sleeping bag necessary?
4) We will have a guide and a porter. How much should i tip individually? A rough figure will do.
5) I saw that we should change s$ to their currency at Nepal itself. Any good reputable money exchange to recommend? Also, should i change some us$ before going over? What is there average expenditure per day if excluding lodging and transport? Is it better to use us$ or nepali rupee for daily transaction?
6) Is it easy to buy bottled water along the trek?