Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789
Results 161 to 180 of 180

Thread: homefood

  1. #161

    Default Re: homefood

    Hi erinnish,

    Really likes all your food photo, u mention u used natural lightning, on top of that do u use Flash ?

    As for Big diffuser, do u use to bounce off the flash or just to soften the natural lighting ?

    i wish to know what type of big diffuser u used, can show ?

    Sorry for many question and hope to learn from u . =D

    Tim

  2. #162

    Default Re: homefood

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahtim78 View Post
    Hi erinnish,

    Really likes all your food photo, u mention u used natural lightning, on top of that do u use Flash ?

    As for Big diffuser, do u use to bounce off the flash or just to soften the natural lighting ?

    i wish to know what type of big diffuser u used, can show ?

    Sorry for many question and hope to learn from u . =D

    Tim
    Hi Tim,

    Currently, I'm not using any flash for my food photos. I use the diffuser to soften natural light only.
    Ok, I'll take a iphone pic of the diffuser and pm you soon.. it's really just a standard diffuser

    Cheers,
    Erin

  3. #163

    Default Re: homefood

    Happy Labour Day!

    Baked blueberry cream cheese muffins today..



  4. #164

    Default Re: homefood

    Quote Originally Posted by erinnish View Post
    Hi Tim,

    Currently, I'm not using any flash for my food photos. I use the diffuser to soften natural light only.
    Ok, I'll take a iphone pic of the diffuser and pm you soon.. it's really just a standard diffuser

    Cheers,
    Erin
    Thanks erinnish,

    looking forward for that =D

  5. #165

    Default Re: homefood

    Hi Everyone!

    I've disappeared from here for quite some time as I was away in France
    I had an exciting time at a few of the flea markets, and managed to find some beautiful utensils for food photography!
    Just sharing a pic of the knives that I bought.. Gorgeous, right?
    [Sorry no food photos for today but will post some soon after I've settled back in the usual daily grind ]


  6. #166

    Default Re: homefood

    Went back to baking basics - Ultimate Victoria Sandwich Sponge
    !




  7. #167

    Default Re: homefood

    Quote Originally Posted by erinnish View Post
    Went back to baking basics - Ultimate Victoria Sandwich Sponge
    !




    Great shots and look yummilicious
    Last edited by asthio88; 24th June 2012 at 11:11 PM.

  8. #168

    Default Re: homefood

    Nice work, looks like pages coming out from Marie Claire cookbooks

  9. #169

    Default Re: homefood

    Quote Originally Posted by asthio88 View Post
    Great shots and look yummilicious
    Thanks, asthio88!

  10. #170

    Default Re: homefood

    Quote Originally Posted by photoart View Post
    Nice work, looks like pages coming out from Marie Claire cookbooks
    Thanks for the compliment, photoart!! hoping to improve more..

  11. #171

  12. #172
    Member ntheni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: homefood

    Quote Originally Posted by erinnish View Post


    Yummy yummy!! This Thread should really goes up to sticky!!

  13. #173

    Default Re: homefood

    Bad idea to visit this thread before meal times or late at night =p
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  14. #174

    Default Re: homefood

    Quote Originally Posted by ntheni View Post
    Yummy yummy!! This Thread should really goes up to sticky!!
    Haha... I have to post a lot more to get on to sticky!! Will take a looooooong while

  15. #175

    Default Re: homefood

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    Bad idea to visit this thread before meal times or late at night =p
    Ha... Thanks! I always feel like snacking at night too! Feel like having a kinder bueno now!

  16. #176

    Default Re: homefood

    Quote Originally Posted by erinnish View Post
    Haha... I have to post a lot more to get on to sticky!! Will take a looooooong while
    Post more! Hope it does become a sticky

  17. #177

    Default Re: homefood

    Quote Originally Posted by nedy77 View Post
    Post more! Hope it does become a sticky
    Thanks. Nedy!

  18. #178

    Default Re: homefood

    Celebrated the nation's birthday with mini chocolate cupcakes.
    Happy Birthday, Singapore!
    May the Reds and Whites fly on







  19. #179

    Default Re: homefood

    I love your food shots and the use of enamelwares. I myself is on the lookout of this stuff! keep it up.

  20. #180

    Default Re: homefood

    Nice series!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •