Thread: Need help (regarding ladies shoes), In the US

Default Need help (regarding ladies shoes), In the US

Hey guys, need some help with a school assignment with regards shoes and fashion...

Am looking at a feasibility report for a brand of shoes in the US, specifically New York. But since i don't really live there, i am therefore unaware of the brands or shops that are available over there.

If possible, do you guys know what are some of the brands of ladies shoes that available in New York? From the top designer brands to the budget brands?

Thanks a lot!

Default Re: Need help (regarding ladies shoes), In the US

Ehhh. Top brands are that few isn't it? Gucci, LV, Jimmy Choo..... Then you've got street brands like Urban Outfitters, H&M, Nordstorm, Piperlime, Top Shop so on.... Pity it's ladies. If it's mens I could name more. But you can check out how young kids in NY dress by checking out lookbook.nu. They are usually posted by high school kids on budget. So you can get the lower end stuff.

Higher end stuff you could check out a few blogs like fashiontoast for females.

Thanks for the help... =)

Actually i'm more looking for dress shoes brands... like Steve Madden or Aldo type... more for working ladies and not high school type...