Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Wah terrorists captured on film?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default Wah terrorists captured on film?

    After looking at the Humour section of Streetshooter's homepage... there was this photo called Video tourists...
    HEY!
    these three are of arabic descent, holding video camcorders individually recording a common metro area! Instead of recording whatever they liked, which should be pointing in quite diverse directions..
    could they be up to no good?
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    740

    Default

    not funny

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default Re: Wah terrorists captured on film?

    Originally posted by denizenx
    After looking at the Humour section of Streetshooter's homepage... there was this photo called Video tourists...
    HEY!
    these three are of arabic descent, holding video camcorders individually recording a common metro area! Instead of recording whatever they liked, which should be pointing in quite diverse directions..
    could they be up to no good?
    Utterly Pathetic
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  4. #4

    Default

    the alan parson project ?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    what's that? not some band meh?
    anyway was tongue-in-cheek...
    but it is true that because the FBI discounted the possibility, that the guys who crashed the WTC got their go-ahead to take their flying lessons..
    so while I have offended arabic descent ppl here (I think ian and mystik), but the fact is who wd have looked twice at some guy videotaping the Yishun MRT station?
    but of cos there is no clear line between tight security and paranoia... hehehe....
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx
    what's that? not some band meh?
    anyway was tongue-in-cheek...
    but it is true that because the FBI discounted the possibility, that the guys who crashed the WTC got their go-ahead to take their flying lessons..
    so while I have offended arabic descent ppl here (I think ian and mystik), but the fact is who wd have looked twice at some guy videotaping the Yishun MRT station?
    but of cos there is no clear line between tight security and paranoia... hehehe....
    Fact is nobody looked twice at some guy videotaping Yishun MRT station. Those tapes were found.

    Please refrain youeself from these "tongue-in-cheek" comments in future, especially on a public discussion like this one. You have no idea what stereotyping will result in.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    yup that's right...
    I apologise for this off-colour poke at would-be terrorists...
    next time I would post a link to some jap wd-be cultists with videocams... (so the hole digs deeper hahahahha)
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  8. #8
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx
    yup that's right...
    I apologise for this off-colour poke at would-be terrorists...
    next time I would post a link to some jap wd-be cultists with videocams... (so the hole digs deeper hahahahha)
    "would-be terrorists"?

    I really do hope(for the sake of everybody) that you only represent a minority of the community.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    chill out... why so tense?
    tongue-in-cheek is as such...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default

    I beginning to doubt your ability to differentiate a tongue-in-cheek comment from a potentially sensitive statement.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    why? and I supposed coloured jokes are acceptable? not potentially sensitive too?

    anyway you've just gotten personal...
    uptight uptight uptight...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  12. #12
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx
    why? and I supposed coloured jokes are acceptable? not potentially sensitive too?

    anyway you've just gotten personal...
    uptight uptight uptight...
    Its really sad that you take such inconsiderate comments so lightly and pass them off as jokes. Imgaine someone of Arabic descent read your comment. Think its still funny? I think not.

    It is a most common social etiquette to know when to say, what to say and how to say. You clearly didn't know the magnitude of your comments. Tragedies have occured with irresponsible remarks. I suggest you stop posting and start reading current happenings around you. You'll benefit from it.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    You are right... I apologise to those I would offend... no tongue in cheek here...

    Hmm... accountant jokes? so are u an accountant by any chance? Oil or phone employee? Don't wanna get ranted at again... =P
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  14. #14
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default

    Nope, just a student......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •