Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What DSLR Camera to get for Wedding?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What DSLR Camera to get for Wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    oh i see.. never shot a video for very long liao and i think i should use the video function of my A33 soon. no point letting a good video function go to waste right? oops.. OT..

now i'm enlightened on the PP part..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Actually can...

But it's easier to just set the parameters in the camera settings and then shoot.
    Nowadays, most decent production houses will PP instead of setting parameters in camera settings. In camera settings are adjusted for basic stuff like exposure and WB. Because straight up video is not cutting it anymore. Color toning, sound, etc are mostly done PP. How else can they get split tone, xpro toning in videos? in camera? LOL.

TS is not talking about home videos here bro.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 11th July 2011 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Nowadays, most decent production houses will PP instead of setting parameters in camera settings. In camera settings are adjusted for basic stuff like exposure and WB. Because straight up video is not cutting it anymore. Color toning, sound, etc are mostly done PP. How else can they get split tone, xpro toning in videos? in camera? LOL.

TS is not talking about home videos here bro.
    Yes I agree, but remember that many wedding couples here want their videos on the same day/next day. In that case, just set their expectations right.

If you have the time and they are willing to spend the $$$, then of course proper post-processing and audio treatment is a must.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

Yes I agree, but remember that many wedding couples here want their videos on the same day/next day. In that case, just set their expectations right.

If you have the time and they are willing to spend the $$$, then of course proper post-processing and audio treatment is a must.
    Except for excerpts/highlights to be played at the dinner, most couples do not expect their wedding video on the same day or next day. Even if it is a rush job, color toning will just take a few clicks if you know how. And when talking about wedding video, if you are not going to do audio treatment, or color adjustments or toning or any PP, then good luck to the TS in trying to become a wedding videographer.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 12th July 2011 at 01:21 AM.

Hey everyone, thank you so much. I have gotten the 5D mk 2 and some a Rode Mic and a pair of rotolights. I would need a rig now. Anyone can tell me what Rig is good??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MacyBella View Post
    Hey everyone, thank you so much. I have gotten the 5D mk 2 and some a Rode Mic and a pair of rotolights. I would need a rig now. Anyone can tell me what Rig is good??
    Congrats.

Rigs, like all other accessories, really depend on your budget and what you need it for. Zacuto makes some good ones, but expensive. If you need to be on the go a lot, you might want to consider a steadicam system. You can go check them all out at Cathay.

Get a Zacuto striker and Z-Finder Pro 2.5x. You'll get to use it a lot times for wedding shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by littletiger2010 View Post
    Get a Zacuto striker and Z-Finder Pro 2.5x. You'll get to use it a lot times for wedding shoot.
    4 week old thread still must resurrect?
    Alpha

4 week old thread still must resurrect?
    Anything wrong with 4 weeks thread?

Quote Originally Posted by littletiger2010 View Post
    Anything wrong with 4 weeks thread?
    because...

1) it's been more than 4 weeks. TS probably got it already.

2) even if you say that anyone searching for it would find it useful.... but going by the rate that newbies and other "older" members are starting threads looking for the same thing.... i highly doubt so.

The more post there is on the subject , the easier for the people to use the search function ?

With easier search functions , less members will "search before posting" right ?
    So I think littletiger2010 did not commit any sin as suggested by Rashkae

Quote Originally Posted by lobsterkia View Post
    The more post there is on the subject , the easier for the people to use the search function ?

With easier search functions , less members will "search before posting" right ?
    So I think littletiger2010 did not commit any sin as suggested by Rashkae
    littletiger... no need to create a clone account just to post. all humans are sinners from the time they're born.

the problem lies with singaporean society which demands to be spoonfed

by the way. what Rashkae meant is that THERE ARE MANY OTHER THREADS out there with this similar topic

Blog Entries

Haha I think its s clone too
    Lousy de My Flickr

Wow lao,same topic again.So boring.It seem like no ending to this topic.Like just keep asking the same stupid topic.

I think you need to buy a camera by the brand Hasselblad
    Life is full of partings - snapshot them while you can & cherish them!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by larlarloo View Post
    TS wanted to shoot video ley... Hassy can shoot video meh?

Oops! *paiseh* hehe!
    Life is full of partings - snapshot them while you can & cherish them!

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    littletiger... no need to create a clone account just to post. all humans are sinners from the time they're born.

the problem lies with singaporean society which demands to be spoonfed

by the way. what Rashkae meant is that THERE ARE MANY OTHER THREADS out there with this similar topic
    One word . . . cronies

"Demands to be spoonfed " can you point out where is the demand ?
    Just feel that if one is not helping answer the question , however trivial it may be , it would be better to just ignore the thread and move on to what ever thread that interests you , rather than foxtrot the TS

Quote Originally Posted by larlarloo
    Wrong. The correct brand is "Wedding" camera ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by lobsterkia

One word . . . cronies

"Demands to be spoonfed " can you point out where is the demand ?
    Just feel that if one is not helping answer the question , however trivial it may be , it would be better to just ignore the thread and move on to what ever thread that interests you , rather than foxtrot the TS
    You have any proof TS isn't begging for it? hang around more in CS and you'll know what I mean. And it's dumb to reveal your clone account little tiger

hey , kei1309, please mind your words. Mind you this is my only account with Clubsnap. Do not write STUPID remarks !!!
    Last edited by littletiger2010; 27th August 2011 at 02:01 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast