Thread: this is what S$1800 looks like

Default this is what S$1800 looks like

Quote Originally Posted by acetylcholine

urhm...

so im a swakoo.. but what is that supposed to be?? sure doesnt look like $$ notes to me...

that's actually something i use for my final year proj.
    it's a scaffold for cells to grow on

that's actually something i use for my final year proj.
    it's a scaffold for cells to grow on
    oh.

now i understand.

hehe oops
    the reason why so expensive is that the pores must be perfect...

hehe oops
    the reason why so expensive is that the pores must be perfect...
    oh.

u mean the holes in the square thing?

honestly, my science is only up to O level standard. what's worst, i forgot most of it except for Biology. i liked Biology.

so maybe you want to explain what you are doing exactly? lol.

u mean money will grow out of the pores?

Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    u mean money will grow out of the pores?

i wish...

Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    oh.

u mean the holes in the square thing?

honestly, my science is only up to O level standard. what's worst, i forgot most of it except for Biology. i liked Biology.

so maybe you want to explain what you are doing exactly? lol.
    come on...u have to pursue yr dreams, dont care abt where u last studied a particular subject. my geog was 3 years ago ok? art up to sec2 nia ok?

well..we are trying to grow bone cells that can 'glue' or rather attach themselves onto these stuff and then we grow the whole lump of crap in glass tanks of nutrients. idea being, to see which type of conditions makes the cells grow best..

come on...u have to pursue yr dreams, dont care abt where u last studied a particular subject. my geog was 3 years ago ok? art up to sec2 nia ok?

well..we are trying to grow bone cells that can 'glue' or rather attach themselves onto these stuff and then we grow the whole lump of crap in glass tanks of nutrients. idea being, to see which type of conditions makes the cells grow best..
    lol. no lar. my field of work that im pursuing now doesnt really require science/maths.. just strong languague and the ability to crap your way thru the exam paper. so i kinda returned them all to my teachers. lolx.

that's an interesting project. lemme guess, you're doing biotechnology? or something along that line...

Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    lol. no lar. my field of work that im pursuing now doesnt really require science/maths.. just strong languague and the ability to crap your way thru the exam paper. so i kinda returned them all to my teachers. lolx.

that's an interesting project. lemme guess, you're doing biotechnology? or something along that line...
    yeap...
    just dont remind me of my art lessons..traumatic 1

yeap...
    just dont remind me of my art lessons..traumatic 1
    lol.. how traumatic can art get?

the worst art could make me was when i completed my Olvls art project in 3days without sleep at all. wah lau. after handing in, i went home and concussed..

well..mine was in pri sch i screwed up..got mocked like mad by classmates
    then in sec1, i tried to be funny but that stick in the mud teacher took offence and called up my parents and my form teacher decided to join in too and under the pretext of talking over this art boo boo, talked to my parents over my grades (which were terrible)

my parents wanted to stand up for me for my art but,..given my results...haiz...

so traumatising

well..mine was in pri sch i screwed up..got mocked like mad by classmates
    then in sec1, i tried to be funny but that stick in the mud teacher took offence and called up my parents and my form teacher decided to join in too and under the pretext of talking over this art boo boo, talked to my parents over my grades (which were terrible)

my parents wanted to stand up for me for my art but,..given my results...haiz...

so traumatising
    oh.

*patpats* well, no more art for u liao! hahaha...

heng i stopped at sec2

Wah... grow bones ah??? sweet~
    what i did was culture plates and plates of mycoplasma and ureaplasma on money-cheating-super-expensive media and do antibiotics susceptibility test for my final year project in poly.

But well, it was fun, especially when all your little critters starts dying when u don't want them to...

which poly ? hmm tell me more abt u and yr time in poly.
    abit interested..
    ok..it's called kay poh

Quote Originally Posted by Flare
    Wah... grow bones ah??? sweet~
    what i did was culture plates and plates of mycoplasma and ureaplasma on money-cheating-super-expensive media and do antibiotics susceptibility test for my final year project in poly.

But well, it was fun, especially when all your little critters starts dying when u don't want them to...
    hahahahahhhahahahhaa...