Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57

Thread: Saddd.....

  1. #1

    Default Saddd.....

    I followed the instruction and it say that i have mhav emore than 50 post before i can add in pictures.
    My firs encountered and so wanted to share the joy with you guys thou not taking like a pro and with flaws..... but i still wanted to show the rest
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

  2. #2

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    haha u got 9 post long way to go man same goes for me 11 only

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    you don't need 50 posts to join outings. meet people, share tips & get advice that way instead.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    err.. this sounds more like something i'd see on flowerpod than in here

  5. #5
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Hi dreamsz, first of all welcome to ClubSNAP.

    The reason why this is done so is to stop spammers from registering new accounts to post links. It also has the side effect of preventing newbies posting links. However it should not prevent newbies from using the [IMG] tags to attach photos.

  6. #6
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Please see here.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Thanks ziploc
    Understand on the spamming portion
    Last edited by dreamsz; 10th July 2011 at 09:03 AM.
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

  8. #8
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Please remember to test posting images following the link provided in post #6.

  9. #9

    Default

    Instead of 50 postings
    Why not number of logins and reads?
    You end up with some less useless postings?

  10. #10
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Quote Originally Posted by benjamingan View Post
    Instead of 50 postings
    Why not number of logins and reads?
    You end up with some less useless postings?
    we can easily bot that actually....

    50 postings + a 15-30 sec interval for each posting helps reduce such problems. but there are still cases of spam, though significantly lesser

  11. #11

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    we can easily bot that actually....

    50 postings + a 15-30 sec interval for each posting helps reduce such problems. but there are still cases of spam, though significantly lesser
    Don't bot ba. Maybe can just chit chat LOL ( Kidding hor )
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

  12. #12

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    Hi dreamsz, first of all welcome to ClubSNAP.

    The reason why this is done so is to stop spammers from registering new accounts to post links. It also has the side effect of preventing newbies posting links. However it should not prevent newbies from using the [IMG] tags to attach photos.
    This should do it if you only need to post the picture here.

    let me try using the [IMG] tags.



    wow it works! thanks a lot for the suggestion! i really thought i need 50 posts or 30 days to post pictures. thanks mod!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Quote Originally Posted by shutter-matrix View Post
    This should do it if you only need to post the picture here.

    let me try using the [IMG] tags.



    wow it works! thanks a lot for the suggestion! i really thought i need 50 posts or 30 days to post pictures. thanks mod!
    So must post more picture hor. Can share flickr account also... then can see and let me learn....
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

  14. #14
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    So must post more picture hor. Can share flickr account also... then can see and let me learn....
    Oh! Oh! Dreamsz you have hit 50 posts! Can post photo oready!

  15. #15

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Oh! Oh! Dreamsz you have hit 50 posts! Can post photo oready!

    haha yes... but i got nothing to post. :P
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

  16. #16
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    haha yes... but i got nothing to post. :P
    photo please =)
    Lousy de My Flickr

  17. #17

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    haha yes... but i got nothing to post. :P
    lol
    A7 | FE 55 1.8 Z | NEX-5 | E 10-18 | E 55-210

  18. #18
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    haha yes... but i got nothing to post. :P
    Infraction served for toying with moderator.















    Joking lar!

  19. #19

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    my shoot still extremely noob.
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

  20. #20
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Saddd.....

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    my shoot still extremely noob.
    No worries you can post, at most get tekan very hard only.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •