Thread: what a great place!

Holland Village, Singapore

Wink what a great place!

hi everyone.

call me simon.

i've been surfing these pages for a few weeks and just recently got my account setup. it really is great to have a local site with such depth of experience and knowledge.

as for me, i've been interested in photography for a long time, started in the mid 80s as a student with borrowed equipment. i did get myself a pentax mz-5 when i could afford it and went into digital with the nikon coolpix 990 when it was new. since then, i've been shooting mainly with digital. my favourite subjects are my kids (i've got twin boys and they're 3yrs old now). i stopped shooting when they started walking cos they were way too fast for my coolpix

i recently bought the nikon d70 with the kit lens and an sb800. i'm super excited about this and am getting back into shooting and am enjoying myself. looking forward to doing more with my photography.

this is a great place!

Hi scubasimon,

Welcome to Clubsnap. Glad that you like this forum as much as we do, and hope that you'll have an enjoyable time here.

Planet Nikon

Well, since I read the "D70 and SB800" words....

If you ever drop by City Hall, do join the Nikon Council gathering that happens almost every evening @ Spinelli's @ Peninsula Hotel (just beside Ruby and across the road from CP.)