Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digi cabi

Default Digi cabi

Hey everybody ! I am buying my dry cabinet and i need to know whether a digi cabi 036 (30l) is enough for my set up . I have the kit lens , 55-200mm and 50mm 1.8 , and a dslr body . So is a 30l enough for all these ? Will there be any spare spaces for future lens ?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Digi cabi

Quote Originally Posted by AkemiOgre View Post
    Hey everybody ! I am buying my dry cabinet and i need to know whether a digi cabi 036 (30l) is enough for my set up . I have the kit lens , 55-200mm and 50mm 1.8 , and a dslr body . So is a 30l enough for all these ? Will there be any spare spaces for future lens ?
    im using a 25l dry cabinet now..

it holds 2 camera (d3k with 35mm) and (d7k with 50mm) plus 55-200mm a flash and 18-105 and theres still space for 1 or 2 more lens =x

so i think no problem for your set up with the 30l dry cabi, but if you are getting a 70-200 in future, u might want to get a bigger 1 -x

btw... ur using a d3k? ^^ OT abit heh heh
    Last edited by luckyorange; 8th July 2011 at 05:36 PM.
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange

im using a 25l dry cabinet now..

it holds 2 camera (d3k with 35mm) and (d7k with 50mm) plus 55-200mm a flash and 18-105 and theres still space for 1 or 2 more lens =x

so i think no problem for your set up with the 30l dry cabi, but if you are getting a 70-200 in future, u might want to get a bigger 1 -x

btw... ur using a d3k? ^^ OT abit heh heh
    Hey thanks ! Yup D3000 . Wow at your d7000 LOL . anyway is buying a second hand dry cabi alright ? Anything to check for ?

Blog Entries

Hey thanks ! Yup D3000 . Wow at your d7000 LOL . anyway is buying a second hand dry cabi alright ? Anything to check for ?
    YAY! d3k is a wonderful cam(to me) haha.. maybe if got chance we can go out and shoot tgt (using the d3k) ^^

i think its better to get a new 1 with 5years warranty hahaha...

if im not wrong.. a new will cost u $118?
    Lousy de My Flickr

i have 5 lens, 1 body, 1 flash unit, square filters and some other miscellaneous stuffs in it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MatCh View Post
    i have 5 lens, 1 body, 1 flash unit, square filters and some other miscellaneous stuffs in it.
    square filter also in? o.o
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    square filter also in? o.o
    yea, ever since that time i found my rarely used CPL which i left outside grew fungus, i made it a point to put all filters in the dry cab.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MatCh View Post
    yea, ever since that time i found my rarely used CPL which i left outside grew fungus, i made it a point to put all filters in the dry cab.
    0.0 ok. then i should put all my filter in also hahaha
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange

YAY! d3k is a wonderful cam(to me) haha.. maybe if got chance we can go out and shoot tgt (using the d3k) ^^

i think its better to get a new 1 with 5years warranty hahaha...

if im not wrong.. a new will cost u $118?
    Hahas sure but some ppl sell around 60-80 for used one . And normally only use 1-2 years , so i think quite worth

Oh lol i forgot i still have a sb600

Quote Originally Posted by MatCh
    Wow tt's alot

like i mentioned before.. its definitely more than enough spaces. Its the matter of how u want to keep your lens..

btw the cabinet will come with 2 shelf.. i only install 1.
    so i have lot of spaces at the bottom.. since i wanted to keep my lens (standing at the lower deck) upper deck just the body with a lens.

Hahas sure but some ppl sell around 60-80 for used one . And normally only use 1-2 years , so i think quite worth
    if u think its alright.. then go ahead. But dont make noise when it fail on you. ( dont get me wrong.. im not saying a brand new 1 will be flawless.)

are you planning to get more lens in the long run? If yes may consider getting a bigger dry cabi else the 30L is enough for your current equipments.

all depends, i like space to move things around without scratching my hands while taking things in and out. I hate having to squeeze, always make room for comfort but thats just me.
    Nikon D700| 70-200mm f/2.8G VR2| 28-70mm f/2.8D| 85mm f/1.8G| 50mm f/1.8G| SB900/SB28| MB-D10

not to worry about scratching your hands nor having to squeeze cause the trays can roll in and out from the cabinet.

I worry more about scratching my equipment! Just scratched the lens hood Luckily it's just the hood
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

Quote Originally Posted by doubleace
    not to worry about scratching your hands nor having to squeeze cause the trays can roll in and out from the cabinet.
    I dun remember the 30L has roller tray
    Nikon D700| 70-200mm f/2.8G VR2| 28-70mm f/2.8D| 85mm f/1.8G| 50mm f/1.8G| SB900/SB28| MB-D10

Quote Originally Posted by Tucksoon
    I worry more about scratching my equipment! Just scratched the lens hood Luckily it's just the hood
    That wont happen ro me coz i use my hands to shield them, thus the scratches on my hand

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Chan View Post
    That wont happen ro me coz i use my hands to shield them, thus the scratches on my hand
    Well if the cabinet tends to scratch hand or equipment, time to upgrade! BBB virus
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast