hi guys I was wondering whether am I takin the correct approach in post processing. this is how I've done my post processing this far on lightroom3.
for the typical group shots, street shots etc. I would:
1. crop the picture to my liking
2. adjust luminance to reduce noise.
3. adjust white balance if required.
4. adjust exposure, blacks, recovery and fill lights to spread out (balance) the histogram.
5. apply a little bit of contrast to make my pictures look for punchy.
this is how I do It for basic processing.
for shots that I feel can add more effect into them, I would play with the filters and saturation.
am I doing it correctly? or have I missed out any important details? help is greatly appreciated thanks!