Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1013

Thread: D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

  1. #621
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by fd3s-xek View Post
    Haha, I sense the force is strong in this one =P
    hmm strong bbb virus attacking u? haha
    Lousy de My Flickr

  2. #622

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    hmm strong bbb virus attacking u? haha
    lol whats a bbb Virus ? lol

  3. #623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tweakmax3
    Should get d700 ... D7000 is useless as pic quality is not there. Look and see which pro is using this for wedding.
    I am not a pro nor i wish to be rude. R u telling us that having a FF camera will instantly make your or ours pics perfect? Cmon, till now u still don get it that its your skills n abilities that makes a good pic. Not a dx or fx cameras that determine a good pic. Why not show me ur pics using FF camera n prove to me thAt what u say is true n what we say are wrong.

  4. #624

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by tweakmax3 View Post
    Be reality la ... all local photographer that shoot wedding (Pros) used a FF camera
    Facing reality is a hard task indeed, yet "Being' Reality seems like a god like feat don't you think ?

    A good philosopher never chooses his Pen.

    When into DSLR, its not about the technicality, but the one at the helm.

    Its like people learning English, without the better grasp of command, you can't be "reality".

    Cheers =)

    Please respect other users and their Pride. =)

  5. #625
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    hmm strong bbb virus attacking u? haha
    Buy Buy Buy virus hahahaha
    Lousy de My Flickr

  6. #626

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    Buy Buy Buy virus hahahaha
    Think Its more like buying buying buying Virus >.< Must Grab TelePhoto Lens NOW with Super WA >.<

    POISON! D7000 noise control ROCKS~

  7. #627

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by tweakmax3 View Post
    Be reality la ... all local photographer that shoot wedding (Pros) used a FF camera
    Lol, Since its a lousy cam that takes lousy pictures. Why not sell it to me for 500? i will release your torment with some cash. 500 berrri good alr!!

    I think you go use instagram on iphone better.

  8. #628

    Default

    Compare to d700 ... It really lousy..

  9. #629
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tweakmax3
    Compare to d700 ... It really lousy..
    D3100 is really lousy compared to D7000. D7000 is really lousy compared to D700. D700 is really lousy compared to D3S. D3S is really lousy compared to medium format. Medium format is really lousy compared to full format.

    How about you post some of your own photos and we'll see if better IQ means better photos? Don't avoid please. It only shows that we caught you red-handed

  10. #630
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Disney!
    Posts
    94

    Default

    I think we shouldn't bother about what he says about D7000 & D700! Most importantly we should love our DSLR, I think that's enough already.

  11. #631
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xDreamerZ
    I think we shouldn't bother about what he says about D7000 & D700! Most importantly we should love our DSLR, I think that's enough already.
    Yeah. It's just an extra 0 anyway

  12. #632

    Default

    Don't bother with him bah. He obviously can't make it in anything. Juz look at the threads he started n u know he's juz a green mode user.

  13. #633
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk
    Don't bother with him bah. He obviously can't make it in anything. Juz look at the threads he started n u know he's juz a green mode user.
    Yeah I read. No one in his wedding photographer thread mentioned that only pros shoot weddings and all pros use FF. he assumed it himself here -.-

  14. #634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    He's already selling it saying it's "not so good in low light"
    I can only conclude he shoots with both eyes closed, thus the low light.

  15. #635

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

    its so sad that people now a days are comparing which equipment is the best and which is rubbish due to specification and instead of going out to take photo...

  16. #636
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strikeback4
    its so sad that people now a days are comparing which equipment is the best and which is rubbish due to specification and instead of going out to take photo...
    Now is, afterall, the time when Nikon and Canon sells DSLRs to every single customer on the road. Most buy DSLRs just to look cool or think that DSLRs take good photos

  17. #637

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    Now is, afterall, the time when Nikon and Canon sells DSLRs to every single customer on the road. Most buy DSLRs just to look cool or think that DSLRs take good photos
    I seriously agree with this. Look at all the pple with DSLRs out on the roads / events / tourist spots. How many of them do actually take the time to stop and look at their pictures? How many do tune their settings?

  18. #638
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk

    I seriously agree with this. Look at all the pple with DSLRs out on the roads / events / tourist spots. How many of them do actually take the time to stop and look at their pictures? How many do tune their settings?
    All I see just snap and go. Some point into the skies to shoot something like 20,000 metres away (just exaggerating) and find that it's too dark (Coz of backlighting), then "oh man... Too dark. Nvm. Turn on flash" try flashing at the moon and see if it lights up ~.~

  19. #639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie

    All I see just snap and go. Some point into the skies to shoot something like 20,000 metres away (just exaggerating) and find that it's too dark (Coz of backlighting), then "oh man... Too dark. Nvm. Turn on flash" try flashing at the moon and see if it lights up ~.~
    This is funny. I saw a lot of ppl using flash to take fireworks or night scenery...
    D700 - 24-70mm F2.8 ED - 105mm VR2 Micro - Samyang 14mm - 50mm 1.8D - Mb 10 - SB900 - SB400

  20. #640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie

    All I see just snap and go. Some point into the skies to shoot something like 20,000 metres away (just exaggerating) and find that it's too dark (Coz of backlighting), then "oh man... Too dark. Nvm. Turn on flash" try flashing at the moon and see if it lights up ~.~
    I like ur sense of humour! That's a good one for today

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •