Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast

Thread: D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

Default D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

Hi welcome all fellow D7k users new/old to share about their experience with the cams =D Previous thread has exceeded limit =DD

Link to Part 1.
    Last edited by ziploc; 7th July 2011 at 10:33 AM. Reason: add old link

Default Re: (New) D7000 user...fall in!!!

Hi All,

Continuation regarding my issue using AF 20mm f/2.8D on D7000 from previous thread.

@ Cowseye "Where were u trying ur 20mm? "
    At Vivocity

@ twistedillusion "Press the dof button and look into the lens to see if the blades stops down or not.."
    thanks for the tip.........it does not stop down : (

when i press the depth of field button, AE-L litted up in the viewfinder. I tried using AF 50 1.8D, no change in settings,when i press the depth of field button, it does stopped down.

can't seem to find any reason for this yet.....going through the manual now.......

Hi All,

Seems the AE-L coming on in the viewfinder is normal.

I just confirmed that my 20mm needs to visit Nikon Service Center. Tried it using F80 and it does not stop down too

Hi ALL

First time using Nikon. Almost bought a D60 3 years ago....regretted not doing so. Have the D7000 now. My first Nikon. Loving it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    Hi ALL

First time using Nikon. Almost bought a D60 3 years ago....regretted not doing so. Have the D7000 now. My first Nikon. Loving it so far.
    welcome to the club! I'm sure the D7000 will make you more than happy!

Hi Everyone

Recently bought a D7000 as my first DSLR. After toying with it for a week, I must say tat it's an excellent camera! Love it!

Hi All,

About a month ago ... i was in a big struggle between ... Canon D60, Nikon D7k and Pentax K5 ......

During that struggle, i cannot eat .... i cannot sleep ..... sometime also cannot breath ....

I got enlightenment when i saw a news article that some NDP committee members wishes to use Lady GaGa song for National Day Parade.

Since that very minute, i made my choice.

errrr...sorry ....how did that help u make your choice?

Hi guys,

i've managed to rent out the D7000. i felt that whenever i put it on Aperture Priority Mode, the pics tend to be overexposed quite a bit when i use my primes, 85mm f1.8 and 50mm f1.8. is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by eejal
    Hi guys,

i've managed to rent out the D7000. i felt that whenever i put it on Aperture Priority Mode, the pics tend to be overexposed quite a bit when i use my primes, 85mm f1.8 and 50mm f1.8. is this normal?
    Did you check the files back at home on the big screen? Mine has the same issue whenever I use the LCD. But once I move to monitor, Nothing's out of the ordinary

Quote Originally Posted by hammy
    Hi ALL

I bought my D60 2.5 years back and changed to a D7000 this February. My D60 is now in the hands of one of my CCA juniors. Welcome to the club

Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

Hi all bro n sis, just bought my d7k yesterday at SLRR, its my first n im new to DSLR, try took a few shot n result is worst then when im using iphone cam, look like I must visit newbie session more offen..hehe

Quote Originally Posted by maxdevil
    Hi all bro n sis, just bought my d7k yesterday at SLRR, its my first n im new to DSLR, try took a few shot n result is worst then when im using iphone cam, look like I must visit newbie session more offen..hehe
    Welcome to the club maxdevil

Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    Hi All,

About a month ago ... i was in a big struggle between ... Canon D60, Nikon D7k and Pentax K5 ......

During that struggle, i cannot eat .... i cannot sleep ..... sometime also cannot breath ....

I got enlightenment when i saw a news article that some NDP committee members wishes to use Lady GaGa song for National Day Parade.

Welcome to D7k dude

But frankly, I'd thought you should have proceed with Pentax K-5... Nevertheless, we made our choice for different reasons, and mine, I like Nikon
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

Blog Entries

m using a d7k too.. previously was a d3000(now belong to my gf) haha
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    Hi All,

btw its Canon 60d

Quote Originally Posted by maxdevil View Post
    Practice makes perfect. The 1st shot i ever made is so blur that i deleted it myself on the spot. Welcome to the family.
    Nikon D7000 + MB-D11 | Tamron 17-50 VC | SB-700 |

maybe you can ask fatique if he can do it for you or not...
    surely will be much cheaper...
    u need to search for his contact here in clubsnap...

Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    Hi All,

Seems the AE-L coming on in the viewfinder is normal.

I just confirmed that my 20mm needs to visit Nikon Service Center. Tried it using F80 and it does not stop down too
    life is but a dream...

sometimes if i delete too fast, i also delete some shots that i wanted..

Quote Originally Posted by Nubzz View Post
    Practice makes perfect. The 1st shot i ever made is so blur that i deleted it myself on the spot. Welcome to the family.
    life is but a dream...

canon has a D60 as well...
    i think after D60, it switched to 10D...

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling88 View Post
    btw its Canon 60d
    life is but a dream...

Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast