recently bought 2 SDHC class 10 card. Did a write speed test on D7000. Just to share my finding.
1. Sandisk Extreme 16gb class 10 (claims 30mb/s)
2. Transcend Ultimate 16gb class 10 (only claim 133x)
Shooting in RAW, CH mode (6fps). Manual mode, speed and apeture consistant.
After 10 frame, results as follow
1. Sandisk: Camera slows to 1 fps. AFter abt 3 sec, 2 fps
2. Transcend: AFter 10 frames, camera stops taking photo. AFter abt 5 sec, starts to take again
I know the buffer of D7000 is the bottle neck but as far as card is concern, Sandisk is faster. However no real benefits (as least to me)
Just sharing my finding.
1. Sandisk Extreme 16gb $70 at TK Photo @ Funan (June 24 2011)
2. Transcend Ultimate 16gb $38 at Bizgram @ Sim Lim Sq (July 6 2011)