Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Centrale 8

Default Re: Centrale 8

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p....V?OpenDocument

COV now for north estate is shouting 40k to 60k already.. damn it! greedy seller and agent.
    down the road, if my kids is not earning 10k per month, how are they going to buy like 1.xx mil HDB flat... faint...
    oh btw a 10time BTO trying and still no Q no... hope my 11 time can get a good no...
    Canon| Tokina(UWA) | newly added a Tamron(walkabout)

Quote Originally Posted by kelchew View Post
    down the road, if my kids is not earning 10k per month, how are they going to buy like 1.xx mil HDB flat... faint...
    Get married and settle down really early, and start servicing a really long loan. Maybe by then banks will allow 60 yr loan with option for future generations to carry on ..

Quote Originally Posted by kelchew View Post
    oh btw a 10time BTO trying and still no Q no... hope my 11 time can get a good no...
    luckily the general LEEaction gave the p8p a good smack on their face to work harder for singaporean, instead of just trying to squeeze more blood out of us...
    hopefully price will not increase as much as the last 5 years... else they going to pull stunts of hdb is affordable...

its very easy to make it affordable...

1) build smaller and smaller flats... 3 rooms flats are being rebuilt... to absolute price is smaller... they will say if you cannot affordable... buy 3 room flats.
    or even more drastic, built 2 rooms flats.

2) extend the loan time... this time is 30 years... extend it to 40 years, 50 years or even best, 99 years which is the hdb lease period... use 2 generations to pay off the hdb loan....

Quote Originally Posted by auron View Post
    l
    2) extend the loan time... this time is 30 years... extend it to 40 years, 50 years or even best, 99 years which is the hdb lease period... use 2 generations to pay off the hdb loan....
    That's horrible! Then your children will need to deal with your loan *and* their own?
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by auron View Post
    luckily the general LEEaction gave the p8p a good smack on their face to work harder for singaporean, instead of just trying to squeeze more blood out of us...
    hopefully price will not increase as much as the last 5 years... else they going to pull stunts of hdb is affordable...

its very easy to make it affordable...
    Hey my vote helped in the elections!!! Lol!
    Unfortunately, I have only 2 yrs plus left in this grc, have to join the dark side back after getting my flat. !@$%^&
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    That's horrible! Then your children will need to deal with your loan *and* their own?
    I doubt the banks will have the best of interest for the people.

Anyhow look at Japan's 100 yr mortgage plans and some 50 yr loan plans in States. Negative equity till the day one dies. Cannot afford to be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    Get married and settle down really early, and start servicing a really long loan. Maybe by then banks will allow 60 yr loan with option for future generations to carry on ..
    How leh to marry younger? U men have 2 yrs in NS, by the time u graduate, 26 years old already (depends how long to complete degree), then have to work a few yrs for cpf (if work in sales or those with low basic, die lah, cpf so little)...

Cannot make it sia. Sighz.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

When someone visited HK, he did not meet the so-called "guy in charge" Donald Tsang. Instead he met the people/developers who had much $ influence in HK.
    http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore...mentid=4757968
    Last edited by ricohflex; 20th July 2011 at 02:19 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234