Thread: Case Logic bags

Default Case Logic bags

While I was shopping for camera bags in Funan I noticed Case Logic store at level 1. I did a bit research online and realised many top selling camera bags in Amazon are from Case Logic. I had a look and feel of their camera bags and they seemed pretty good. Some of their bags are not cheap though. A medium size sling is $200+

Any bro and sis can share their experience with Case Logic products?
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

Default Re: Case Logic bags

Quote Originally Posted by Tucksoon View Post
    While I was shopping for camera bags in Funan I noticed Case Logic store at level 1. I did a bit research online and realised many top selling camera bags in Amazon are from Case Logic. I had a look and feel of their camera bags and they seemed pretty good. Some of their bags are not cheap though. A medium size sling is $200+

Feels pretty good and some of their models look a lot like Kata bags, maybe you can compare price before buying.

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Feels pretty good and some of their models look a lot like Kata bags, maybe you can compare price before buying.
    Alrighty. I have not actually used the popular Thinktank, Kata or Lowepro camera bag yet (still using the free 5MDH) so I'm not exactly sure what makes a good bag...hehe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucksoon View Post

IIRC, Case Logic started way back in the early 90s making CD folders and cell phone cases. In USA, they are actually quite cheap, thus gaining a lot of market share in those simple cases and folders. I've seen their camera bags, and I do not think they are as good as lowepro, kata or thinktank though.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 4th July 2011 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    IIRC, Case Logic started way back in the early 90s making CD folders and cell phone cases. In USA, they are actually quite cheap, thus gaining a lot of market share in those simple cases and folders. I've seen their camera bags, and I do not think they are as good as lowepro, kata or thinktank though.
    I see. I think I will still go for the popular brands recommended by everybody here. I also noticed prices of their products in Amazon is pretty low. I guess marked up a lot here. But they do have offers sometimes. Before I bought 600D I bought a laptop sleeve for my brother. Was given a 20% discount.