Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Case Logic bags

  1. #1

    Default Case Logic bags

    While I was shopping for camera bags in Funan I noticed Case Logic store at level 1. I did a bit research online and realised many top selling camera bags in Amazon are from Case Logic. I had a look and feel of their camera bags and they seemed pretty good. Some of their bags are not cheap though. A medium size sling is $200+

    Any bro and sis can share their experience with Case Logic products?
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

  2. #2

    Default Re: Case Logic bags

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucksoon View Post
    While I was shopping for camera bags in Funan I noticed Case Logic store at level 1. I did a bit research online and realised many top selling camera bags in Amazon are from Case Logic. I had a look and feel of their camera bags and they seemed pretty good. Some of their bags are not cheap though. A medium size sling is $200+

    Any bro and sis can share their experience with Case Logic products?
    Feels pretty good and some of their models look a lot like Kata bags, maybe you can compare price before buying.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Case Logic bags

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Feels pretty good and some of their models look a lot like Kata bags, maybe you can compare price before buying.
    Alrighty. I have not actually used the popular Thinktank, Kata or Lowepro camera bag yet (still using the free 5MDH) so I'm not exactly sure what makes a good bag...hehe
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

  4. #4
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Case Logic bags

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucksoon View Post
    While I was shopping for camera bags in Funan I noticed Case Logic store at level 1. I did a bit research online and realised many top selling camera bags in Amazon are from Case Logic. I had a look and feel of their camera bags and they seemed pretty good. Some of their bags are not cheap though. A medium size sling is $200+

    Any bro and sis can share their experience with Case Logic products?
    IIRC, Case Logic started way back in the early 90s making CD folders and cell phone cases. In USA, they are actually quite cheap, thus gaining a lot of market share in those simple cases and folders. I've seen their camera bags, and I do not think they are as good as lowepro, kata or thinktank though.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 4th July 2011 at 11:59 PM.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Case Logic bags

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    IIRC, Case Logic started way back in the early 90s making CD folders and cell phone cases. In USA, they are actually quite cheap, thus gaining a lot of market share in those simple cases and folders. I've seen their camera bags, and I do not think they are as good as lowepro, kata or thinktank though.
    I see. I think I will still go for the popular brands recommended by everybody here. I also noticed prices of their products in Amazon is pretty low. I guess marked up a lot here. But they do have offers sometimes. Before I bought 600D I bought a laptop sleeve for my brother. Was given a 20% discount.
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •