Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Private School for Photography Diploma?

Default Re: Private School for Photography Diploma?

Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    Never had a problem with speaking and reading. But writing would be a huge problem. Since young, people say I sound fierce and rude while typing. Kept getting me into trouble XD the more I try to control, the worse it becomes
    oh that's right~... you're the one asking for sound trigger from way back. You don't sound as offensive now wat... lol.

What you have been writing online so far are personal remarks or opinions. For professional writing, when you're objective in reporting facts and recounting situations it'll be easier to keep cool. There's also the editor to backstop you. If there is anything a professional writer should know though, is to ensure the difference between personal observations/opinions and facts. Good vocab and proper sentence structure needless to say. Mainstream media is more about recounting facts. Only senior writers or editors get to be creative, so you needn't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo

oh that's right~... you're the one asking for sound trigger from way back. You don't sound as offensive now wat... lol.

What you have been writing online so far are personal remarks or opinions. For professional writing, when you're objective in reporting facts and recounting situations it'll be easier to keep cool. There's also the editor to backstop you. If there is anything a professional writer should know though, is to ensure the difference between personal observations/opinions and facts. Good vocab and proper sentence structure needless to say. Mainstream media is more about recounting facts. Only senior writers or editors get to be creative, so you needn't worry.
    But then usually for writing, I won't even think of doing it. Plus I tend to pass my English, borderline

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12