W H A T T H E ____ I S L O M O ?
A Photography Installation by Lomographic Embassy Singapore
Oct 1 to 20, Objectifs, admission is free

“Don't think. Just shoot.” has long been the mantra of Lomographers worldwide and Objectifs is pleased to embrace and spread this philosophy, as we become the new Lomographic Embassy in Singapore.

In this art installation, we seek to reconstruct the world as we know it with our basic building blocks – Lomo photographic prints. Come visit our LOMOHOME, tastefully furnished with designer furniture, electronic gadgets and our very own art collection that features the works of local photographers.

Step out into our LOMOCITY and see Singapore captured in a different light. The LOMOCITY segment of the exhibition comprises 50 sticks of LOMOGUM on display, each stick customized with images of Singapore contributed by Lomographers. Please visit www.objectifs.com.sg/events or www.lomographyasia.com for more information.

:::::
L O M O C I T Y S I N G A P O R E
A Photography Competition
Sep 13 to 27, Entry details available on www.lomographyasia.com and www.objectifs.com.sg/events

No more picture-perfect merlions. No more shots of the Singapore skyline. No more postcard images of Ah Meng at breakfast. We are looking for Lomographers to capture Singapore in a different light. All entries will be featured as part of the "What the ____ is Lomo?" exhibition at Objectifs. Lomographers with the three most popular images stand to win the new Oktomat 8-lens camera!

:::::
O B J E C T I F S C O U R S E C A T A L O G U E
Photography and Filmmaking Workshops
Oct to Dec 2004

Aspiring to be a fashion photographer? A film director? Or just be competent with your new camera? We have a workshop just for you. Visit our web site at www.objectifs.com.sg for our new course catalogue! Please call us at 6339 3069 or email info@objectifs.com.sg if you have any questions.

** To unsubscribe from this listserve, please email info@objectifs.com.sg with the title "Unsubscribe".

Dawn Teo
Objectifs - Centre for Photography and Filmmaking

12A Liang Seah Street
Singapore (189033)
Tel: +65 6339 3068
Fax: +65 6339 6930
Email: dawn.teo@objectifs.com.sg