Thread: How to upload photos at the critique corner n landscapes forums @ clubsnap.?

Question How to upload photos at the critique corner n landscapes forums @ clubsnap.?

Hi i'm kinda new here. How to upload photos at the critique corner n landscapes forums @ clubsnap.? =)

Default Re: How to upload photos at the critique corner n landscapes forums @ clubsnap.?

Default Re: How to upload photos at the critique corner n landscapes forums @ clubsnap.?

If one enters the Critics Corner there are reminders right on top, marked in red. Do read them.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by WanFancy View Post
    Hi i'm kinda new here. How to upload photos at the critique corner n landscapes forums @ clubsnap.? =)
    The rule here is that you cannot post links if your posts are less than 50.The work around is not to use "hegh"ttp://www.xxxx but Xttp://www.xxxx
    but I doubt people will want to type out themselves....or like some...post greetings, thankyous and such like to hit 50.Generally if you have something to contribute you'll hit the mark soon enough.(see I can't use h letter either).

Edit: seem like the 50 limit applies here but not in other CS forums...so you can still post in critic's corner.
    Last edited by one eye jack; 30th June 2011 at 09:47 AM.