Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73

Thread: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

  1. #41

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Really? Thought is pop corn. =O
    You remembered wrong, the popcorn one was madmartian, this is another one!!

  2. #42
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    UFO spotted over Marina Bay, Singapore. Did anyone else saw it?

    No but we saw this instead:


  3. #43

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Dear All,

    May i stress that this is a serious thread and i can see a lot of nonsence starting to surface.

    Please note that i am a serious person and i will do terrible things to your camera lens if you all continue to disturb me.

  4. #44
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by google
    Dear All,

    May i stress that this is a serious thread and i can see a lot of nonsence starting to surface.

    Please note that i am a serious person and i will do terrible things to your camera lens if you all continue to disturb me.
    Uncle google, you can try to put fungus in mine but my fungus weevil will eat it up! Wakakakakakaka!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #45

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Uncle google, you can try to put fungus in mine but my fungus weevil will eat it up! Wakakakakakaka!!!


    I will put nose wax in your microlens ...
    and har chuu ... into your color sensor.

    if you scared ..... please do not disturb me.


    : /

  6. #46

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    honestly never captured on camera, but seen them. experienced supernatural events... and ha. what to say? maybe the ones that i've seen are camera shy

  7. #47
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    You remembered wrong, the popcorn one was madmartian, this is another one!!
    *scratch head*
    Take the shot!

  8. #48

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    honestly never captured on camera, but seen them. experienced supernatural events... and ha. what to say? maybe the ones that i've seen are camera shy

    I believe our camera technology cannot capture it ...

    I seen it too, that's why i am a firm believer.

    1st time, i saw it was when i was a child ... saw a old man walk right thru the wall ...
    was staying in Jalan Bukit Merah ,.... where the CTE was build.
    Saw a lot of coffin dig up before they build the expressway.


    also, another time was a school boy in uniform with blood flowing from his eyes ....
    standing at the staircase .... crying ....
    asking if i have seen his report cards ...

  9. #49
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i still think it's flare. you can see the trail of flares heading to the large green blob.
    and i'm quite sure its flare...

    cause my specs do taht to me all dayy

  10. #50
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Err...smiling cat? =3




    No offense but i feel that there is nothing weird with all this photos and it's just your mind playing tricks on you...? =/

    1st is definitely lens flare.
    2nd no i don't see any skeleton.
    3rd well, smiling cat...? Lol....
    Nothing strange about this cat.
    Not sure about the reflection with two legs on the door............................. (*run & hide*)
    Take the shot!

  11. #51
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    I believe our camera technology cannot capture it ...

    I seen it too, that's why i am a firm believer.

    1st time, i saw it was when i was a child ... saw a old man walk right thru the wall ...
    was staying in Jalan Bukit Merah ,.... where the CTE was build.
    Saw a lot of coffin dig up before they build the expressway.


    also, another time was a school boy in uniform with blood flowing from his eyes ....
    standing at the staircase .... crying ....
    asking if i have seen his report cards ...
    yae. camera technology cannot.

    do u wanna buy my IR modded dslr? i assure u this one sure can

  12. #52

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Picture 4: Girl possess by evil spirits and friend tried to help ...


    Not for the faint hearted ...




  13. #53
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    I saw the young boy asking for report cards too... It was after i had received a new cornea from a donor as i was blind at that time. I saw many other things as well. Like. Pregnant woman fell in front of me, smashing the roof of a car. But actually theres no car there. After that, i asked the doctor to remove the cornea for me so now im blind again.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  14. #54

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I saw the young boy asking for report cards too... It was after i had received a new cornea from a donor as i was blind at that time. I saw many other things as well. Like. Pregnant woman fell in front of me, smashing the roof of a car. But actually theres no car there. After that, i asked the doctor to remove the cornea for me so now im blind again.

    OMG !!!


    Is it the same Doctor Low from NUH ??? !!!!!

  15. #55
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,444

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    yae. camera technology cannot.

    do u wanna buy my IR modded dslr? i assure u this one sure can
    Dun need IR modded one. Just pop the in-built popup flash on the DSLR and set flash exposure to +2ev and shoot at anyone. Confirm will capture something.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  16. #56
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by google

    OMG !!!

    Is it the same Doctor Low from NUH ??? !!!!!
    That time he say his name is Dr subhash...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  17. #57
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    Dear All,

    May i stress that this is a serious thread and i can see a lot of nonsence starting to surface.

    Please note that i am a serious person and i will do terrible things to your camera lens if you all continue to disturb me.
    Yes I say let's heed the warning of google.

    If you don't believe me please look at his destructive power over my Lee filter:


  18. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by google
    Picture 4: Girl possess by evil spirits and friend tried to help ...

    Not for the faint hearted ...


    Am I the only one that find this kinda hot?
    Last edited by spree86; 30th June 2011 at 05:17 PM.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Paranormal Pictures Thread - Season Yi Ge ...

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I saw the young boy asking for report cards too... It was after i had received a new cornea from a donor as i was blind at that time. I saw many other things as well. Like. Pregnant woman fell in front of me, smashing the roof of a car. But actually theres no car there. After that, i asked the doctor to remove the cornea for me so now im blind again.
    Did you act in 'The Eye' and it's sequel? How come the plot so similar one?

  20. #60
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Am I the only one that find this kinda hot?
    so you like yuri eh?!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •