Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which store offers good customer service and also a good selection of tripods?

Default Which store offers good customer service and also a good selection of tripods?

Which store offers good customer service and also a good selection of tripods? I am looking for a light tripod and a ballhead.

Default Re: Which store offers good customer service and also a good selection of tripods?

I usually go toTK Foto at Funan Centre. They have a good range of tripods too.

Default Re: Which store offers good customer service and also a good selection of tripods?

Quote Originally Posted by hope107fm View Post
    I usually go toTK Foto at Funan Centre. They have a good range of tripods too.
    I vote for tk foto too. got my sirui tripod from them and quite happy with their after-sale services.

i'm looking around for a tripod recently too.
    was looking around at TK a while back, but experience wasn't good as compared to others.
    maybe i suay or something

I normally go to TK foto and Cathay Photo. Can't go wrong with this two shops.

Thanks, guys, for the feedback. I will look for these shops...

Blog Entries

Good customer service means different things to different people.

Some like sales staff to keep recommending stuff. Some prefer not to be disturbed while browsing and only get help when asking for it. So it really depends on what you are looking for.

As for selection, TK Foto, Cathay, K13, Orient Photo are quite good.

I recommend TK too..Go to their shop during weekdays and their staffs can tend to you better as you can ask alot of questions abt those products if you are unsure. There are too much crowd during weekend and you may not get the chance to ask many questions and try the tripod as freely as weekdays.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Just got K20x ballhead last Sunday afternoon from tk.. He live demo to me at least 3 times to show the different from G20 using the tripod. To me, is good service..

TK, without a doubt for me.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Good customer service means different things to different people.

Some like sales staff to keep recommending stuff. Some prefer not to be disturbed while browsing and only get help when asking for it. So it really depends on what you are looking for.

As for selection, TK Foto, Cathay, K13, Orient Photo are quite good.
    yup. good service also depends on how you interact with the sales staff.

last week, i was out with another bro to check out the ND Pro 10 from Hitech at TK Foto.

while the box of filters was on the counter and the salesman was unwrapping the filters for me, another customer came (and uncle who also wanted to buy the filter) and started rummaging through the box for what he wanted, messing up the different filters in the box and throwing those he didn't want on the counter top. then he walked off and looked around the shop when he realized the salesman wasn't talking to him.

the salesman was pissed by what the uncle did, and which took place less in than 30 seconds and started scolding the uncle while arranging back the filters and counting them. so it's relative to how you treat the salesperson first.

Blog Entries

tk too!!!
    Lousy de My Flickr

You see so many people recommending TK and that might not be the case if they were students.

Quote Originally Posted by tehzeh View Post
    You see so many people recommending TK and that might not be the case if they were students.
    you got some experience from TK to share ??

Have all good experiences with TK and CP.
    Dxxxx | 35/1.8 | 50/1.8 | Tokina 28-70 | Panny G1 | 14-45 | 25/1.7
    My Flickr

Just look humble and friendly in whatever shop and you are likely to get good service
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

TK or CP..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucksoon
    Just look humble and friendly in whatever shop and you are likely to get good service
    Not really true. You can try being humble and friendly in stores like worldwide camera and see where that will get you.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Not really true. You can try being humble and friendly in stores like worldwide camera and see where that will get you.
    Will kena ketuk ah?
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic

Will kena ketuk ah?
    Till jialat jialat if you don't know yr stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast