Thread: Where to print/develop Boudoir photos with privacy

Question Where to print/develop Boudoir photos with privacy

I just have taken photos of Boudoir models. I'm just wondering how/where to develop (e.g. making album) for these photos while ensuring about customers or models' privacy (i.e. that there is no leakage or whatsoever to internet or spread around). Do you happen to know where to develop such photos ? any recommended place for this ? Thank you for your help

Default Re: Where to print/develop Boudoir photos with privacy

Quote Originally Posted by nauxvn View Post
    I just have taken photos of Boudoir models. I'm just wondering how/where to develop (e.g. making album) for these photos while ensuring about customers or models' privacy (i.e. that there is no leakage or whatsoever to internet or spread around). Do you happen to know where to develop such photos ? any recommended place for this ? Thank you for your help
    This will depend on the size and the quality of the print.
    If you can afford, get your own printer.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Better to get own printer...

there is no 100% guarantee unless you know that person loh... best is still to print it in your own house...

Quote Originally Posted by nauxvn View Post
    I did a few prints for my wife from this company at funan IT mall #04-16 they are the best in the market so far.