Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 491

Thread: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

  1. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    poisoning me har... LOL

    if it's a push-pull type then i not interested.

    now i am poisoning you back with this AF-S 80-200 @ http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...ve-Motor%29-ED
    Haha don't need AF-S lah, I prefer screw drive, I feel it's faster

  2. #82
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    ..... plus the legendary revived one whose name cannot be mentioned using pentax..
    He just changed to D60.

    He dropped his Pentax into Punggul Sea and it was quickly gobbled up by a big catfish:


  3. #83
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Goodnite guys!

    i am going off to watch 13 assassins.

    then go shoot night street.

    then on date with the cougar.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  4. #84
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    I think she eventually becomes an Randomer because there are more young handsome types here.
    but i'm les!

  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    but i'm les!
    U sure?

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    but i'm les!
    ^5. Me too!

  7. #87

    Default

    Woo! Birthdays are more fun than weddings whew
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  8. #88

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D



    Last edited by symmetrix; 26th June 2011 at 12:25 AM.

  9. #89
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    You were there!! We were there too!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  10. #90

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    oooo wee

  11. #91

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    You were there!! We were there too!!!
    Only from like 2pm

  12. #92
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Only from like 2pm
    Lol we were there at 3/4 till it kinda ended
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  13. #93

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Lol we were there at 3/4 till it kinda ended
    lolwat

    Anyway, I'm going again tomorrow I guess.

    You got this guy?



    Something's wrong when my best shot is of a guy, as much as I hate to admit it.
    Last edited by symmetrix; 26th June 2011 at 12:42 AM.

  14. #94

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    anyone heading there tomorrow?

  15. #95

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    anyone heading there tomorrow?
    I am. Hopefully my flash shots will improve... @_@ I wanna get it correctly

  16. #96

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    I am. Hopefully my flash shots will improve... @_@ I wanna get it correctly
    you should use wireless flash. hit him from below. you'll fill in the shadows caused by his hat.

  17. #97

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    you should use wireless flash. hit him from below. you'll fill in the shadows caused by his hat.
    Don't have a wireless flash yet (planning to get one). Also, my flash can only handle up to 1/160 shutter speed. Anything faster and it doesn't fire (this one's at 1/800). Might get overexposed. How to fix this? Dial down aperture?

    Biggest problem: I don't have an assistant to hold a wireless flash for me yet.
    Last edited by symmetrix; 26th June 2011 at 01:03 AM.

  18. #98
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Don't have a wireless flash yet (planning to get one). Also, my flash can only handle up to 1/160 shutter speed. Anything faster and it doesn't fire (this one's at 1/800). Might get overexposed. How to fix this? Dial down aperture?

    Biggest problem: I don't have an assistant to hold a wireless flash for me yet.
    Mine can fire at 1/60. it bumps itself up to 1/160 or 1/200. Lol

    Will def be there tmr. Hehehe
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  19. #99

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Mine can fire at 1/60. it bumps itself up to 1/160 or 1/200. Lol
    Wait, what?

    youlostme.jpg

    My problem was with faster shutter speeds, not slower. o.oa

  20. #100
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Wait, what?

    youlostme.jpg

    My problem was with faster shutter speeds, not slower. o.oa
    You can try time priority mode with flash.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •