Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 813161718192023 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 491

Thread: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

  1. #341
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    come we teach you how to "smoke"!
    Aiyo still need to teach her? She was the one that taught me!! Lol
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  2. #342
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    PLANKING COSPLAY!!! we can do bloody rabbits!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  3. #343

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Speaking of which, there's another Haru cosplay on Saturday at scape and another parade... somewhere. Anybody wanna go?

  4. #344
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    Speaking of which, there's another Haru cosplay on Saturday at scape and another parade... somewhere. Anybody wanna go?
    I think they're going... I've got to study for my exam.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #345

    Default

    Thursday morning anyone interested to go shooting? I mean railway bridge.

  6. #346
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    Thursday morning anyone interested to go shooting? I mean railway bridge.
    What's so nice about railway??? If really interested, please go Japan... You can shoot until you get bored of it. ROFL

  7. #347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    What's so nice about railway??? If really interested, please go Japan... You can shoot until you get bored of it. ROFL
    I want to take the bridge, most likely sin will tear it down.

  8. #348
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    I want to take the bridge, most likely sin will tear it down.
    Has anyone seen kei??? Lol


    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  9. #349
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    I want to take the bridge, most likely sin will tear it down.
    You can try with the one in Sunset way. That 1 is abandoned for years. doubt SG will tear it down that soon....
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  10. #350
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    You can try with the one in Sunset way. That 1 is abandoned for years. doubt SG will tear it down that soon....
    eh newcomer?

  11. #351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike

    You can try with the one in Sunset way. That 1 is abandoned for years. doubt SG will tear it down that soon....
    Sure, will do it.

  12. #352
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    Sure, will do it.
    It's near Clementi St 14...Never been there before, but many threads on it.

    Edit: There is a Bukit Timah Railway station closing on the same day (30th June). It's in the Clementi area too... If you are interested: map. *do not go in by the King Albert Park there, go in via the Blackmore drive*
    Last edited by SkyStrike; 28th June 2011 at 09:38 PM.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  13. #353
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    eh newcomer?
    Uncle skystrike posted feet le.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  14. #354
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    eh newcomer?
    oops...ignore me ;P
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  15. #355
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Uncle skystrike posted feet le.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  16. #356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike

    It's near Clementi St 14...Never been there before, but many threads on it.

    Edit: There is a Bukit Timah Railway station closing on the same day (30th June). It's in the Clementi area too... If you are interested: map. *do not go in by the King Albert Park there, go in via the Blackmore drive*
    Thank you

  17. #357
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Lousy de My Flickr

  18. #358
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    Thank you
    No problem dude, just a note, If you are going to both places on Thursday, assuming full day, go early to shoot the railway track at Sunset Way first, station later...*I will also expect quite some crowd at the station*


    My experience on a weekend: Planed to go for the Station and camp for the train at 4.15pm then go Sunset way for "sunset railway bridge", but the Train was delayed by 2 hours and only reached at 6pm....

    So to avoid disappointment, either do a separate trip for both location or the Sunset way first, station 2nd.

    Hope this helps....Didn't want anyone missing out stuffs...
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  19. #359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike

    No problem dude, just a note, If you are going to both places on Thursday, assuming full day, go early to shoot the railway track at Sunset Way first, station later...*I will also expect quite some crowd at the station*

    My experience on a weekend: Planed to go for the Station and camp for the train at 4.15pm then go Sunset way for "sunset railway bridge", but the Train was delayed by 2 hours and only reached at 6pm....

    So to avoid disappointment, either do a separate trip for both location or the Sunset way first, station 2nd.

    Hope this helps....Didn't want anyone missing out stuffs...
    Sure, will take note.

  20. #360
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: RANDOMERS season 20!!! WOOT! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Aiyo still need to teach her? She was the one that taught me!! Lol
    I guai kia don't know how to smoke one leh!

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 813161718192023 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •