Thread: "Bah lah bah pah pah, Mcdonald's"

Default "Bah lah bah pah pah, Mcdonald's"

Hi guys Been awhile since i posted some photos. Never had the time to practice shooting until now. Just started strobing, something i always wanted to do. Just bought a Yongnuo YN-560 from a nice guy and began testing on some stuffs. The following image is a random quick shot.

Settings were as follow:
    D5000 - ISO400, 1/60s, f5.6

Yongnuo YN-560 fired at umbrella with silver reflective bounce, top right of camera(handheld), forgot its power settings liao.

Equipment used:
    Nikon D5000 with kit lens 18-55
    Yongnuo YN-560
    Normal umbrella with silver lining(not those shoot through nor reflective umbrella you see in shops, its really an umbrella used to shelter me from the rain!)
    Tago Tech PT-04 Wireless flash trigger

Comments are welcomed Although im quite disturbed by the distraction due to the layout of the tissues at the background, if i got a big piece of tissue it would have been better i guess.

Nikon D7100 | Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art | AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED

I usualy don't use any uv filter to shoot product.
    Use some reflector to get rit of the shadow.
    Lit bit empty at background try place some souce or tomato from McD.

But..., thats me... IMHO.....

Default Re: "Bah lah bah pah pah, Mcdonald's"

Quote Originally Posted by EanoArt View Post
    I usualy don't use any uv filter to shoot product.
    Use some reflector to get rit of the shadow.
    Lit bit empty at background try place some souce or tomato from McD.

But..., thats me... IMHO.....
    opps i forgot to take out the filter. >.< i see. thanks for the insight, will take note of it!
    Nikon D7100 | Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art | AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED