Default Re: Camera Bag reccomendation

Quote Originally Posted by Cowseye View Post
    Really, I'm getting $239 everywhere
    Except the $320 case of course..

maybe the salesman's hard-up for that $1 to buy a canned coke

Quote Originally Posted by labla
    Hi all,

I have got a question.

Would anyone recommend me a camera bag that I could put documents, preferably A4 size and a 14 inch laptop + my camera which is a 40D with a battery grip and 3 other lenses, longest being the 70-200 f/4 IS?

I have looked at some,

KATA 3N1-33 series,
    Nat Geo Walk About Collection 5070; and
    The Nat Geo NG A5270.

Any comments?

Thank you in advance.
    I using thinktank urban disguise 50 v2..
    For sure can put what you need to put..

i personally use a w5070 and would recomend it , its really handy allowing me to store my macbook body , a general purpose lens and telephoto lens when i backpacked around europe with room for my personal stuff too. I got mine for CP for slightly around 200

just got myself an adaptor 46..paid ~$125 for it, nice and affordable, you might want to check it out
    http://www.vanguardworld.sg/index.ph...entry-1-1.html

A great thread for bag recommendations. I'm actually looking for a stylish shoulder bag without velcro. Any recommendation? Thanks guys!
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Tucksoon View Post
    A great thread for bag recommendations. I'm actually looking for a stylish shoulder bag without velcro. Any recommendation? Thanks guys!
    Nat geo bags? Billingham?

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

Nat geo bags? Billingham?
    Will check them out. I know Billingham but not Nat Geo. Thanks!

Any one tried Think Tank Sling-O-Matic 20? Looking at that bag and am thinking if it is able to store 4 lens + 1 lens attached to camera body...
    In the eyes of the beholder!

Quote Originally Posted by undergrd View Post
    Any one tried Think Tank Sling-O-Matic 20? Looking at that bag and am thinking if it is able to store 4 lens + 1 lens attached to camera body...
    I guess you already watched the entertaining Fro's review of this bag

Will check them out. I know Billingham but not Nat Geo. Thanks!
    +1 for Billingham. I'm using a Hadley Large. Stylish, British, expensive, and totally worth it if you are willing to shell out the money for one. Waterproof and extremely durable. It'll take a lot to rip the bag

For stylish, unique bags without velcro how about buying a padded insert that fits your gear then look for a bag that can fit the insert? Of course it might not come with many many compartments or zips or whatever transformations/orientations as those bags designed specially for camera gear.

Quote Originally Posted by gundamseed84 View Post
    For stylish, unique bags without velcro how about buying a padded insert that fits your gear then look for a bag that can fit the insert? Of course it might not come with many many compartments or zips or whatever transformations/orientations as those bags designed specially for camera gear.
    Sounds like a great idea. Thanks bro

ThinkTank Retrospective 10 with velcro silencer on count or not? Just got the R10 recently, used it few times, I always use the velcro silencer and don't like the ripping sound of the velcro, like that bag a lot, but friends said it look like some 20 dollar bag from night market....
    Canon EOS 600D | 17-40 L | 24-105 L | 100 L | 50mm 1.8II | BG-E8

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJon82 View Post
    ThinkTank Retrospective 10 with velcro silencer on count or not? Just got the R10 recently, used it few times, I always use the velcro silencer and don't like the ripping sound of the velcro, like that bag a lot, but friends said it look like some 20 dollar bag from night market....
    Will check it out bro. Going to TK soon

I hv vanguard uprise 38, crumpler 7mdh and think tank pinestone retro 30, most of the time I use the r30, u can load it up with so many things and yet it doesn't get very bulky. Same as the r10, velco can be disabled, the pinestone ver looks like old canvas bag, allows u to maintain a really low profile while carrying expensive gears around.

Quote Originally Posted by motionstills
    I hv vanguard uprise 38, crumpler 7mdh and think tank pinestone retro 30, most of the time I use the r30, u can load it up with so many things and yet it doesn't get very bulky. Same as the r10, velco can be disabled, the pinestone ver looks like old canvas bag, allows u to maintain a really low profile while carrying expensive gears around.
    I will check out the retro series. Thanks! Hate those Velcro sounds!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJon82

Looking like 20 dollar bag is actually a good thing. Especially if you travel a lot.

I use the R30. And mine is starting to fade, and it is starting to look better and better. ;$

Quote Originally Posted by Snips View Post
    +1 for Billingham. I'm using a Hadley Large. Stylish, British, expensive, and totally worth it if you are willing to shell out the money for one. Waterproof and extremely durable. It'll take a lot to rip the bag
    It's not that expensive.. Definitely more expensive compared to things like Lowepro, etc... But it's not that bad compared to Think Tank, etc.

But I agree, it's quite hardy, I've dumped my bag everywhere and it only has one hole.
    Last edited by edutilos-; 26th July 2011 at 03:35 PM.

Canon Backpack will be suit for your requirement..

You can find more bags if you Google it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast