Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy lens hood in east side

Default Re: Where to buy lens hood in east side

Quote Originally Posted by Harkamals View Post
    Not everyone understand this especially those categorizing people into racial categories.
    Throwing out the race card?
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by Harkamals

The question was crisp and short with the fill in the blanks :-) ......

Generally speaking, a question put in a forum has an implicit thanks and gratitude.

Not everyone understand this especially those categorizing people into racial categories.
    Implicit? Typing texts are very emotionless and can be misinterpreted.

Like for example, i know you're talking about someone else going on about racial lines, but if i were clueless, or pretending to be, i could flame u all i want for slandering me.

And i wonder where u pulled out that implicit gratitude and thanks liner from. There is no such thing and you would do well to learn how to say thanks.

And. Google is your best friend to find camera stores. All you need to do is ask google. And lookbfor their addresses. Btw, there is one i know of. Sprintcass at changi airport terminal 3

morse code not good enough? hope sign language is fine then.

naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

The question was crisp and short with the fill in the blanks :-) ......

Generally speaking, a question put in a forum has an implicit thanks and gratitude.

*Puts on geek glasses and pulls out Teh R00lz of Teh Internetz Book*

According to this very definitive and highly reliable book of teh lulz, I don't see any mention of implicit gratitude here. There's is one about Rule 34 though. And it's very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

*Puts on geek glasses and pulls out Teh R00lz of Teh Internetz Book*

According to this very definitive and highly reliable book of teh lulz, I don't see any mention of implicit gratitude here. There's is one about Rule 34 though. And it's very interesting.
    I quote rule *puts on sunglasses* 34... YEAAAAAAAAAH~~

Thank you seniors for the good manner crash course. Wish you all your peace back.

Thank you seniors for the good manner crash course. Wish you all your peace back.
    To actually answer your question, you need not go to the shops if you don't wish to, can order online.

http://store.tagotech.com/index.php?cPath=47

To buy the original hoods, go to the shops at Funan area. Eg, TK Foto, SLR-Revolution, Cathay photo. Not sure about the east, can try Parisilk at Bedok Central or Katong Village
    Last edited by spree86; 24th June 2011 at 01:26 AM.

Thank you spree86, that was indeed helpful. Good night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12