Thread: Regarding pcman (Ah Foo)

Default Regarding pcman (Ah Foo)

I have asked pcman (Ah Foo) to leave my studio, and all my photo shoot activities. He is not allowed to handle any of my photo business activities. Pls take note.

I have asked pcman (Ah Foo) to leave my studio, and all my photo shoot activities. He is not allowed to handle any of my photo business activities. Pls take note.

Blog Entries

Hi all members,

Please take note that if anyone has had dealings with pcman (aka Ah Foo) and wants to seek recourse, please discuss privately with Astin on a suitable action to be taken.

If pcman (Ah Foo, Foo Shiang Jong, last known address Haig Road) has taken or borrowed money from any of you, and have not returned the money yet, pls contact me. I am planning for next action against this individual.

Lightbulb

Contact Austin directly or through PMs if initial direct contact is not available. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    If pcman (Ah Foo, Foo Shiang Jong, last known address Haig Road) has taken or borrowed money from any of you, and have not returned the money yet, pls contact me. I am planning for next action against this individual.
    I have compiled a list of victims. Anyone else? I discovered that this individual has not been honest with me for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    I believe there are more victims, pls contact me. We will take action against this individual.