Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I've just been asked to vacate from my house

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    A bomb (probably left behind from the previous war) was found and was later removed.

As for the taking down of my particulars ... well I don't know how to comment on that ... just let it be lah; the police were just trying to do their job ...

At least the whole episode went well ... the bomb did not go off, it was subsequently removed, I get to see myself on TV (my 2.5 seconds of fame) and my mom was so proud of me when she saw me on TV, took some pictures ...
    Actually I've never seen any news report ever filming any of the bombs excavated either. I think sometimes they feel for the sake of nat'l security, better not to show too much. It's kinda common lah, this "u-shouldn't-know-what-u-dun-need-to-know" attitude. Information is after all a form of power too.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    At least the whole episode went well ... the bomb did not go off, it was subsequently removed, I get to see myself on TV (my 2.5 seconds of fame) and my mom was so proud of me when she saw me on TV, took some pictures ...
    I was on the newspaper a few week ago also! Headlines !...hehe shiok
    eat. drink. shoot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234