Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62

Thread: I've just been asked to vacate from my house

  1. #1
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default I've just been asked to vacate from my house

    The police just found something interesting outside my place and I'm told to vacate as soon as possible. Hope to get some pix and keep you guys informed ...

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Oil Rigg? Diamonds?

    Poor thing, where are you going to stay now?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Adam is a suspect?!

    hehehehe... would be interested to find out what the police want... maybe extraterrestrial evidence

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    On a lighter side of things, maybe they found a chicken & eggs there

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    On a lighter side of things, maybe they found a chicken & eggs there

    haha, probably a whole store full of them.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    snake maybe?

  7. #7

    Default

    more like a suspicious package or vehicle...
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    On a lighter side of things, maybe they found a chicken & eggs there
    Hey if that is the case then I will go there tonight. It may be (pick one)
    1. Oil
    2.Gold
    3. ET
    4. Gas leak
    5. WW2 bomb
    6. A corpse

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Hmm everybody start guessing now =P

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    heard someone's been keeping litte girls to train them into powerpuffs

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    heard someone's been keeping litte girls to train them into powerpuffs
    Nice one!

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    heard someone's been keeping litte girls to train them into powerpuffs
    maybe thats the reason why he's been asked to vacate?




  13. #13

    Default

    Unexploded WW2 bomb?

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    Unexploded WW2 bomb?
    Yes it is...
    Saw some news ticker running on Channel 8 ...
    Watch the news later...

  16. #16
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Hi guys, was just allowed to come home.

    'Apparently' a bomb(?) was uncovered during some excavation work and the police was called in @ about 5pm. Soon the Bomb Disposal Unit arrived with more police cars and TPs.

    Didn't get to see the 'bomb' but was interviewed by a reporter from Mediacorps ... in both languages! Haha ... and later I tried to shoot some photos but the pre-flash gave me away and an officer called me aside to take down my particulars and to issue an warning!

    What a way to spend the Monday night ... who knows I may get to see myself on TV later ... sheeze ... should have worn my ClubSNAP Polo-shirt and gel my hair before I left ... I looked 'terrible' ...

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    Hi guys, was just allowed to come home.

    'Apparently' a bomb(?) was uncovered during some excavation work and the police was called in @ about 5pm. Soon the Bomb Disposal Unit arrived with more police cars and TPs.

    Didn't get to see the 'bomb' but was interviewed by a reporter from Mediacorps ... in both languages! Haha ... and later I tried to shoot some photos but the pre-flash gave me away and an officer called me aside to take down my particulars and to issue an warning!

    What a way to spend the Monday night ... who knows I may get to see myself on TV later ... sheeze ... should have worn my ClubSNAP Polo-shirt and gel my hair before I left ... I looked 'terrible' ...
    haha... shiok man. fame over night.

  18. #18
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Thot clearing of bombs and getting rid of dangers should be the job of Powerpuff Girls?

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    woooo...... a B-O-M-B...

    will stay tuned to the tele

  20. #20
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    Hi guys, was just allowed to come home.

    'Apparently' a bomb(?) was uncovered during some excavation work and the police was called in @ about 5pm. Soon the Bomb Disposal Unit arrived with more police cars and TPs.

    Didn't get to see the 'bomb' but was interviewed by a reporter from Mediacorps ... in both languages! Haha ... and later I tried to shoot some photos but the pre-flash gave me away and an officer called me aside to take down my particulars and to issue an warning!

    What a way to spend the Monday night ... who knows I may get to see myself on TV later ... sheeze ... should have worn my ClubSNAP Polo-shirt and gel my hair before I left ... I looked 'terrible' ...

    Hmm...will record the coverage ...heheheheh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •