Thread: portfolios

Default portfolios

hi. can anyone advice, what type of shots shd be in a photographer's portfolio, to get into colleges or institutions ? suppose the theme is people, in the sense of portraits and things.

so if the theme is mainly people, wad does it range from ?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allcowsmoo
    hi. can anyone advice, what type of shots shd be in a photographer's portfolio, to get into colleges or institutions ? suppose the theme is people, in the sense of portraits and things.

so if the theme is mainly people, wad does it range from ?

thanks
    What institutions are you looking at? Uni level? To enter a university, an all rounder portfolio is a better bet. Covering from landscapes, still life, black and white, people, sports, special effects, events and the list goes on. Don't really need a theme or concept to enter but you must have at least a Diploma in Arts discipline.

Next thing is $$$$$! At uni level, this is their main interest if you are going abroad to study.

Default portfolios

thanks proimage.

well, im in sec4, and i intend to go on to raffles-lasalle.

so what might your advice be ? thank you !

YO Did i hear my skool's name? hehe raffles lasalle did u say?

u don't need a portfolio to get into that... plus.. it depends on wat course u will need.. have u checked out the prices of the different courses?
    need help? pm me la.. been there close to a year.. hahahah. tis a fun fun place to be.. but again.. depends on wat u wanna study