Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1015

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

  1. #621
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Wait what?
    Google EFG.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  2. #622
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Don't listen to Spree's twisted logic lah.. don't kenna go jail and kenna canned on the butt with rattan cane hor!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  3. #623

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Google EFG.
    LOL!! I know where that's from

  4. #624

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Epic Fail Guy..?
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Wait what?
    V for Vendetta = Guy Fawkes mask

    Guy Fawkes mask is the symbol for Anonymous/LulzSec.

    Anonymous/LulzSec is responsible for:

    Sony PSN hack
    Sony Website hack
    Sony xxx hack
    HBGary Federal hack
    EVE Online DDOS
    League of Legends DDOS
    Facebook hack
    Twitter hack
    WoW hack

    etc. etc. etc.

    Yes, epic fail (on the companies' parts for securing their servers)

    Edit: EFG guy pic works too, I guess. lol

  5. #625

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    V for Vendetta = Guy Fawkes mask

    Guy Fawkes mask is the symbol for Anonymous/LulzSec.

    Anonymous/LulzSec is responsible for:

    Sony PSN hack
    Sony Website hack
    Sony xxx hack
    HBGary Federal hack
    EVE Online DDOS
    League of Legends DDOS
    Facebook hack
    Twitter hack
    WoW hack

    etc. etc. etc.

    Yes, epic fail (on the companies' parts for securing their servers)

    Edit: EFG guy pic works too, I guess. lol
    Wow, the expert speaks!! Are you anonymous?

  6. #626
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    SDW you haven't met the real Anon yet.
    Who's Anon sia?!

    I like his quotes:

    "People who think by the inch and talk by the yard deserve to be kicked by the foot."


    "One fine day in the middle of the night
    Two dead boys got up to fight
    Back to back they faced each other
    Drew their swords and shot each other
    One was blind and the other couldn't see
    So they chose a dummy for a referee.
    A blind man went to see fair play
    A dumb man went to shout hooray!
    A paralysed donkey passing by
    Kicked the blind man in the eye
    Knocked him through a nine inch wall
    Into a dry ditch and drowned them all
    A deaf policeman heard the noise
    And came to arrest the two dead boys
    If you don't believe this story"

    - Anon, Two Dead Boys Folk rhyme
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  7. #627

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Wow, the expert speaks!! Are you anonymous?
    If I told you yes, I wouldn't be anonymous now, would I?

  8. #628
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    If I told you yes, I wouldn't be anonymous now, would I?
    Oh... So you're the "Anon" as Bon bon mentioned?
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  9. #629

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)


  10. #630
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    Who's Anon sia?!

    I like his quotes:

    "People who think by the inch and talk by the yard deserve to be kicked by the foot."

    "One fine day in the middle of the night
    Two dead boys got up to fight
    Back to back they faced each other
    Drew their swords and shot each other
    One was blind and the other couldn't see
    So they chose a dummy for a referee.
    A blind man went to see fair play
    A dumb man went to shout hooray!
    A paralysed donkey passing by
    Kicked the blind man in the eye
    Knocked him through a nine inch wall
    Into a dry ditch and drowned them all
    A deaf policeman heard the noise
    And came to arrest the two dead boys
    If you don't believe this story"

    - Anon, Two Dead Boys Folk rhyme
    The version I have is:

    I bright day in the middle of the night
    Two dead boys got up to fight
    Back to back they faced each other
    Drew their swords and shot each other
    A deaf policeman heard the noise
    And went to arrest the two dead boys
    If you don't believe this story is true
    Ask the blind man, he saw it too.

    But no, not the anon you're looking for. Anon is not one person. It's a collective. Everyone on the Internet is Anon.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  11. #631

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    But no, not the anon you're looking for. Anon is not one person. It's a collective. Everyone on the Internet is Anon.
    /a/nons, /b/tards and /v/irgins.

  12. #632
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    /a/nons, /b/tards and /v/irgins.
    What??!! No!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  13. #633

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    What??!! No!!!
    eh?

  14. #634

    Default

    Just got the btw nd110 lop

  15. #635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    Just got the btw nd110 lop
    From reddot?
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  16. #636
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    la la la la la

    la la la la la

    la la la la la la la la la

    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~



    sry im bored
    Lousy de My Flickr

  17. #637

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    I'm tired. ~_~

  18. #638

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    I'm... Wait, what am I doing?

  19. #639
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86
    I'm... Wait, what am I doing?
    Lol! You broke the spell!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  20. #640

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Lol! You broke the spell!
    Did you cast the spell?! Or was it Sam? Hmm....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •