Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1015

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

  1. #561

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    LOL i only saw 2 old uncles coming in around 7.20+ after me and nahuey asked about the prices
    me and my wife left before you guys left
    we were just behind you, rofl

  2. #562
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by MatCh View Post
    me and my wife left before you guys left
    we were just behind you, rofl
    i will recognise you even in your shinobi clothings!

    you know y? becoz i am a samurai!

    we gotta cross path... and have a duel!

    LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  3. #563

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    oh yea, btw @kei1309
    there's a cheaper alternative other than the expensive LEE holder

    get a tianya holder, it's like a clone of the cokin P holder i think
    think it's like 10 bucks

  4. #564

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    i will recognise you even in your shinobi clothings!

    you know y? becoz i am a samurai!

    we gotta cross path... and have a duel!

    LOL
    watched too much Naruto!!

  5. #565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by MatCh View Post
    oh yea, btw @kei1309
    there's a cheaper alternative other than the expensive LEE holder

    get a tianya holder, it's like a clone of the cokin P holder i think
    think it's like 10 bucks
    nah. it's only good up to 62mm filter threads

  6. #566

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    nah. it's only good up to 62mm filter threads
    they have adapters for it
    i bought 67mm and 72mm for my lens

  7. #567
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by MatCh View Post
    watched too much Naruto!!
    nah!

    i "wolf of Mibu"... Shinsengumi!!!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  8. #568

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by MatCh View Post
    they have adapters for it
    i bought 67mm and 72mm for my lens
    i mean the rubber gasket. turns me off

  9. #569

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)


  10. #570
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Boarding soon. the flight's supposed to have lift off.

    Maybe I can pretend to miss the flight and not come back?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  11. #571

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Boarding soon. the flight's supposed to have lift off.

    Maybe I can pretend to miss the flight and not come back?
    Crystal is going to miss you so much!!

  12. #572
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Crystal is going to miss you so much!!
    Where did she go again?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  13. #573

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    i'll need the Lee Filter Holder for this too

    that's more $$ burned. did the math and the B+W ND110 with step-up rings would cost even lower

  14. #574
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i'll need the Lee Filter Holder for this too

    that's more $$ burned. did the math and the B+W ND110 with step-up rings would cost even lower
    yes, best you get the B+W ND110!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  15. #575

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i'll need the Lee Filter Holder for this too

    that's more $$ burned. did the math and the B+W ND110 with step-up rings would cost even lower
    Haha check out what naheuy posted in the FB page

  16. #576
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    i'll need the Lee Filter Holder for this too

    that's more $$ burned. did the math and the B+W ND110 with step-up rings would cost even lower
    52-77mm step up ring set only $35 from tagotech online.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  17. #577

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha check out what naheuy posted in the FB page
    heh saw it. but i think i'll head to red dot photo and try my luck. will need to get the filter rings. so might as well. anyways, new set's only $15 more

  18. #578
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    52-77mm step up ring set only $35 from tagotech online.
    15 bucks!!!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  19. #579

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    52-77mm step up ring set only $35 from tagotech online.
    OUT OF STOCK! bonnie cheated me! hahaha ok nite! i need to sleep this fever away

  20. #580
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 19!! (o.o)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Where did she go again?
    I will be migrating to austrailia.....it's part of my course which i forgotten. I'm flying off later at 6am......
    Won't be seeing you guys for 3months!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •