Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1007

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

  1. #601
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    All cats are important, but some are more important than others.

  2. #602
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    so fast available in BNS already!!!
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...ca-M9-P-Chrome

  3. #603
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj
    so fast available in BNS already!!!
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...ca-M9-P-Chrome
    All Andrews like leicas. N they say folks who r interested will usually buy the two diff sets of m9p..

  4. #604
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    I'm not master......

    my first cat i prepare......steam food

    second cat is can food

    those knibbles is like snack
    Freya teething, and took very little of her knibbles, ended up switching her canned food for now.

    But am thinking of doing up steam food for her.

    Meanwhile all my grainless knibbles laying waste, giving to friends with cats..

  5. #605

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    so fast available in BNS already!!!
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...ca-M9-P-Chrome
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  6. #606
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    My iPhone fried.....and I didn't do backup. do sent me your contact again.

  7. #607
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23
    My iPhone fried.....and I didn't do backup. do sent me your contact again.
    You another one frying stuff!

  8. #608
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Clubsnap super win, Brand New From Shops $1320

    Buy 3 month old camera = $1300

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...DSLR-Canon-60D

  9. #609
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    And if you get a Buy From Dubai Canon 60D, you have to pay higher than Brand New price: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...buy-from-dubai

  10. #610

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    And if you get a Buy From Dubai Canon 60D, you have to pay higher than Brand New price: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...buy-from-dubai
    The one bought from Dubai must be superior!

    Maybe it's made in Japan huk huk huk.
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  11. #611
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    The one bought from Dubai must be superior!

    Maybe it's made in Japan huk huk huk.
    Special location de

  12. #612
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV


  13. #613
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    "It's seldom you make a great picture. You have to milk the cow quite a lot and get plenty milk to make a little cheese. Hmm?"

  14. #614

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    "It's seldom you make a great picture. You have to milk the cow quite a lot and get plenty milk to make a little cheese. Hmm?"
    Make great pictures with a cowmera!

    This morning, after I landed, entered the airport and was handed a ticket and told that I'm on the next flight back.
    So I flew 2 hours, to be at the destination for 30 mins before flying 2 hours back home.

    The same air hostess checked me in, recognised me and said "weren't you just on the flight that arrived?, what are you doing? stalking us or something?"

    hahaha....
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  15. #615
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    The same air hostess checked me in, recognised me and said "weren't you just on the flight that arrived?, what are you doing? stalking us or something?"
    Tell her .. " no, I am stalking YOU! "

  16. #616
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam

    Make great pictures with a cowmera!

    This morning, after I landed, entered the airport and was handed a ticket and told that I'm on the next flight back.
    So I flew 2 hours, to be at the destination for 30 mins before flying 2 hours back home.

    The same air hostess checked me in, recognised me and said "weren't you just on the flight that arrived?, what are you doing? stalking us or something?"

    hahaha....
    Why are you flying around? @_@

  17. #617

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Why are you flying around? @_@
    For work! hoho
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  18. #618
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam
    For work! hoho
    Wa so shiok? What you work as uncle adam? =D

  19. #619

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Wa so shiok? What you work as uncle adam? =D
    Spammer
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  20. #620
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam

    Spammer
    UNCLE Adam is a professional spammer!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •