Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1007

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

  1. #361
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    !!
    Hi hi auntie, you go see fb, every outing I will shoot nice nice photo of Manita.

  2. #362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Crystal is canon, Andrew must sayang her.
    Canon is sai...i use canon coz no choice... nikon is sai's sai! only leica makes camera...

  3. #363
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj
    Canon is ****...i use canon coz no choice... nikon is ****'s ****! only leica makes camera...
    Only leica makes lenses, others are ikea mugs.....

  4. #364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Oh andrewwwwwwwwww~ I don't mind a leica.
    haha yah gd choice... go buy!

  5. #365
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    My outing not hard one lah....every time walk until legs soft, where got hard.
    Because you soak your legs in water?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Hi hi auntie, you go see fb, every outing I will shoot nice nice photo of Manita.

  6. #366
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    I got a reason to buy billingham already!! A cat stole my nat geo!!




  7. #367
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    Only Manita got long hair, and only auntie got short hair.

  8. #368
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993
    I got a reason to buy billingham already!! A cat stole my nat geo!!

    The cat thot it is a pile of sai.

  9. #369

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    I got a reason to buy billingham already!! A cat stole my nat geo!!



    Don't BBBBillingham!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  10. #370
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam

    Don't BBBBillingham!
    Bbb fogg!!!!!

  11. #371

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Hi hi auntie, you go see fb, every outing I will shoot nice nice photo of Manita.
    cannot see fb leh?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  12. #372
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    Only Manita got long hair, and only auntie got short hair.
    Waaa time to grow out my hair. Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    The cat thot it is a pile of sai.
    My bag looks like sai! another reason to BBB billingham!

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam

    Don't BBBBillingham!
    Because you gonna GGG a billingham to me?

  13. #373

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    You buying for me?
    You go dress up like XMM, i buy for u.

  14. #374

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Only Manita got long hair, and only auntie got short hair.
    Andrew used to be long hair.

  15. #375
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren

    cannot see fb leh?
    Go to my flickr lor, you got access wat.

  16. #376
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    You go dress up like XMM, i buy for u.
    Wait crystal wear like KRA.......

  17. #377
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    You go dress up like XMM, i buy for u.
    You say one ah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    Wait crystal wear like KRA.......
    i have no idea what's that but i would assume it's something weird.

  18. #378

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Go to my flickr lor, you got access wat.
    ok...forgot abt that!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  19. #379

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Wait crystal wear like KRA.......
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    i have no idea what's that but i would assume it's something weird.
    Simi KRA?


    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    You say one ah!!!
    You dress and post sample in FB please.

    Or you prefer me to PP like what i did to Leong?

  20. #380
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    Simi KRA?

    You dress and post sample in FB please.
    KRA is wk's idols.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •