Thread: Before we forget ..

Default Before we forget ..

Demential can happen to anyone and some even fight in court over the assets the person left behind .. any measures you took? I have alr made my will and have everything accounted for, the only thing i cant really let go is maybe my camera and bike .. wonder they made paper bike/camera with lens in the other world? or have to custom made?
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Blog Entries

Default Re: Before we forget ..

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    Demential can happen to anyone and some even fight in court over the assets the person left behind .. any measures you took? I have alr made my will and have everything accounted for, the only thing i cant really let go is maybe my camera and bike .. wonder they made paper bike/camera with lens in the other world? or have to custom made?
    well.... at the rate science is going... we shld be worried if we can even die or not lawls

Dementia is not death...
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Dementia is not death...
    and also it can be prevented by regular moderate consumption of alcohol (beer, wine, or distilled spirits) and a Mediterranean diet may reduce risk.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    well.... at the rate science is going... we shld be worried if we can even die or not lawls
    lawls

We will burn all the L len for you...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    posted a thread previously bout making paper canon gear, maybe it'd help hahaha
    canon fan boy ;D

THX, i shall leave all my camera related equipment to all of u .. after you guys have 'come down' ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

I'm sorry to say this but you seems to have a really sad life if the only things you can't really let go on your deathbed is your camera and bike.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 15th June 2011 at 08:48 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Haha, sad life for a normal person but to a xtreme backpacker may not .. some can not let go of their wealth/assets/family on their deathbed, Have u ever ask urself this qns before? NO? now u should ..

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    I'm sorry to say this but you seems to have a really sad life if the only things you can't really let go on your deathbed is your camera and bike.
    We all have our own demons...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

We all have our own demons...
    I have enough trouble fighting the BBB demon now

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    achelli... my friend is in this line... they even have paper ipads i think.... nothing is impossible

Quote Originally Posted by kwanhan View Post
    achelli... my friend is in this line... they even have paper ipads i think.... nothing is impossible
    i was serious...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

don't worry, i can be your 'undertaker'. i will make sure your beloved DSLR and lenses will be buried/burned with you... LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    and also it can be prevented by regular moderate consumption of alcohol (beer, wine, or distilled spirits) and a Mediterranean diet may reduce risk.
    Unfortunately scientists have found no connection between the above and a healthy lifestyle with Alzheimer's Disease - the cause has not been found yet. However vascular dementia (caused by strokes) can be prevented. And the end state of Alzheimer's is death.

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    Unfortunately scientists have found no connection between the above and a healthy lifestyle with Alzheimer's Disease - the cause has not been found yet. However vascular dementia (caused by strokes) can be prevented. And the end state of Alzheimer's is death.
    For some people with Alzheimer, living is a fate worse off than death.

If I ever have to be completely impaired (physically and mentally wise), I rather be euthanized than be a burden to those around me.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra